Where to find Cat Pump o-rings and check valves...

when you change seals in the 5cp pump use the hi temps seal kit. Cat pump part #31638. The cat pump valve kit part #30821 (3 check valves come it the kit. so if you want to replace all of the you need 2 kits.)

No special tools are required to rebuild the 5cp pump. All you need are metric tools.

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Steve Lombardi said:
when you change seals in the 5cp pump use the hi temps seal kit. Cat pump part #31638. The cat pump valve kit part #30821 (3 check valves come it the kit. so if you want to replace all of the you need 2 kits.)

No special tools are required to rebuild the 5cp pump. All you need are metric tools.

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Thanks man, do you have the kit?
Rob.

postaldave

Got it narrowed down to this, main seals in 5 CP cat pump. So where can I find them?
Thanks,Rob.
Dont mess around with these Distributors They want to much ,you can find them at www.dultmeier.com look for the power wash equipment & supplys. they list all the cat pumps and parts list.or call them at 1-800-553-6975.Lots of good stuff great prices. Postal Dave.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I have a lot of Cat pump parts, for 290's, 3CP's and 5CP's. I don't know what I have for the 5CP at the moment, but I believe it's a complete valve and seal kit. I'll have to check tomorrow, to be sure.

(Also have some pre- owned propane systems as well, if anyone is looking for a good deal on one or more...)

QUOTE:
"Designer of a revolutionary, super- efficient, patent- pending heat- exchange system that regulates temperature by airflow alone- no need for complicated plumbing, bypass loops, electronic relays, etc. "

That sounds good Duane. Also I like what you say above! I'll give you a call.
Thanks,Rob.

Rob,

How did you make out with testing the individual parts ? (volume test of the pump and checking out the unloader)

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Steve Lombardi said:
Rob,

How did you make out with testing the individual parts ? (volume test of the pump and checking out the unloader)

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Hey Steve, I've been up to my ears in alligators. Just tested it and found it to be about 3 and half gallons per minute. Seems to be sufficient volume. What do you think?
Thanks,Rob.

Rob,

depending on the rpm's that volume may be correct for that pump, check your inlet filters and regulators if you have them for restriction. Also check out the unloader ball, spring and internal check valve for damage.

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Steve Lombardi said:
Rob,

depending on the rpm's that volume may be correct for that pump, check your inlet filters and regulators if you have them for restriction. Also check out the unloader ball, spring and internal check valve for damage.

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

I'll do that today.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom