Where to get carpet spotting chart for website?

Name
Steve Lawrence
I'd like to find an excellent spotting chart for my customers who go to my (under construction) web site.

Where might I find something usable.

Thanks for the replies,

Steve

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
website

unless your site is designed by them they wont I alreadyy tried they have great chart that they spent alot of time on I even offerd to pay

Warren,

Either Andrechelle misunderstood what you wanted or you misunderstood what she said.

We had an old version available for use on OCIBR for years, its used on many sites that we didnt design.

We also offer a customized version.

DevilDog

Seriously Steve, skip the chart. It is worthless. Tell whoever is making your site to put together a top class contact page instead.

These website spotting charts are a joke.

DevilDog

Name
Ron lippold
why would you want them to get the spot out for free. Tell them dont worry and just relax call abc in the morning and we will be happy to assist.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Because sometimes life isn't all about what I can get!!!

I have a policy of helping people help them selves any time they can. Having said that, I'll be the first to tell them if it's not something taht they can do.

I also believe that I'm far ahead because of my attitude. I get people that will come back and refer me HEAPS of work because of my attitude.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom