Where's Bo?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
This is Bo.

Bo was allowed outside while cleaning his carpets yesterday.... And was to be no problem.... as he usually sticks around and I was to put him back inside the home when I was done.

5 minutes before I finished that pesky rabbit showed up.. Bo left the yard.... Quickly with a lot of barking... so I ended up a bit late for my next appointment.... Chasing down Bo. :eekk::eekk::eekk::eekk:

Did I mention, Bo really likes the Saiger's van and Butler?

He definitely found it a comfortable air conditioned ride back home after running off that pesky rabbit.... :icon_rolleyes:

2017-06-13 11.07.31.png

And the day was so crazy....I had a couple of guys who called the night before around 10 pm just having to have a couch done for their cabin....

They drove around chasing me for 45 miles until I could pull over at the "Big Fish" parking lot and clean their couch in the back of their pickup....

They were leaving back for Miami again the next day....:dejection:

Carpet cleaning adventures in the North Country :rockon:

2017-06-12 10.08.24.jpg

2017-06-12 10.08.00.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Classic phone call having to call the client and ask where does his dog like to run....oh...check the lake.....

and tell the client....

Your carpet started to do the "Wave" as soon as I hit with prespray, but hopefully when you get home, it will have layed down....and I will have found your dog.... :dejection:
2017-06-12 10.24.50.jpg
2017-06-12 11.52.29.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Big Fish in National Lampoons Chevy Chase movie at 1.25

Paul and Babe just down the road at my Bemidji where my brothers live ... 70 miles away

Reactions: Mikey P
Back
Top Bottom