Where’s that video?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
...of the guy dumping waste water all over his head during that ice bucket challenge nonsense?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I watched it..I don't think it was fake......the guy sat right under the dump valve and opened it and all that nasty water poured out and drenched him from the head down...he was gauging and dry heaving and the video was shut off......
it was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen done in this industry..( R.A. excluded )......

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A cleaner I knew in western New York was caught dumping on the street by a policeman. The fine was only going to be a 300.00 littering fine, but he kept telling the policeman his products were non toxic and non polluting. Then he made the mistake of telling the policeman that it was so safe he could drink it.

The policeman said, as you might guess: "If you drink a glass of that stuff, I won't write you a ticket"

The guy actually drank it. And puked. The policeman laughed and let him go.

I asked the cleaner why on earth he did that.

He said: "300.00 is 300.00"

I wouldn't have done it for 3000.00

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I met him (Troy). His in-laws live down the street from me. A really nice guy. He told me he filled his tank with potting soil. The guy is a high energy go-getter with a family background in Chemdry. He had to take it down because his phone was going crazy.

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom