Where's the best place to get more Stickytabs?

TimP

From all the jobsites where us BDCC leave them because we can't remember to pack them back in the van....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Scott he asked for the best place TO buy them ;) Both Greenie and I offer a free holder with case purchase I would say both are pices would be the exact same as would be the service so the best place would be either one of us :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
TimP said:
From all the jobsites where us BDCC leave them because we can't remember to pack them back in the van....

ain't that the freeking truth...I don't know how many times i have had to go back and pick a roll up.....I think I still have one pending out there somwhere

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ron because of your patience with the boss sprayer $156 case free holder plus shipping. other mikeysboard members $168 these prices good for 1 week

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
how many in a case?

and do we all get free shipping for the buck-sixty-eight price?

give me the same deal as Ron and I promise not make fun of your stOOpit tat00 anymore :lol:

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They will go out monday. read it again meAt it is Plus shipping not free shipping.if I gave free shipping you could call me stoopit cuz I would be losing money.Oh and there are 12 in a case plus thee free Holder (12.95 value)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They will go out monday. read it again meAt it is Plus shipping not free shipping.if I gave free shipping you could call me stoopit cuz I would be losing money.Oh and there are 12 in a case plus thee free Holder (12.95 value)

We are going to release the Official Sticky-Tabs holder at Connections....I think you guys are going to like it...We are going to be at booth 307 so stop by in Las Vegas and check it out....I'll have free samples rolls of ST for all MB members that show up in Las Vegas...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom