Which Sapphire TM would be the better Dual Wander..

M

MB Auctions

The 870ss with its 410 blower or the Pro1200 with it's 56 blower

I wonder if Rick Aranda has done any hose run testing on the two..

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Good question, I would like to see test outcomes on this also.

Mikey P

Administrator
thanks Dan

Everest Hp 650 w/ 100 Gallon Waste Tank
This simple to maintain truck mount has been engineered to meet the needs of even the most discriminating user. Hyundai 1.6 liter 68 h.P / 3600 rpm engine, 650cfm triflow blower, general 5.5gpm pump, patented heat exchange system eliminates bypass to the waste tank. True dual wand operation. Auto chemical prime. High pressure circuit: up to 3,000 psi for pressure washing. 100 Gallon waste tank

870SS LIQUID COOLED HIGH PRESSURE WITH HEAT
Model- 870Ss High Pressure Truckmount

Powerplant- Ford Tsg-416 4 Cyl. 63 Hp 1.6 L Liquid-Cooled Engine Operating at 2600 Rpm

Vacuum Pump- Gardner Denver 410 Trilobe Blower 700 Cfm 16 Hg

Solution Pump- General 2500 Psi, 5.6 Gpm

Waste Tank- 90 Gal. (340 L) Tig-Welded 3/16 in. Marine-Grade Aluminum. 75 Gal. (283 L) at Shutoff. Option: High Capacity Tank 120 Gal. (454 L) / 100 Gal. (379 L) at Shutoff.

Same blower, yet 50 CFM difference..?

I wish Lance would put his up against the Waterfall's Vortex to do a comparison.

I know that I can put out two 150' runs off my V and still get more scream from the wand than a single run off my 4.8 blower.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
thanks Dan

Same blower, yet 50 CFM difference..?

I wish Lance would put his up against the Waterfall's Vortex to do a comparison.

I know that I can put out two 150' runs off my V and still get more scream from the wand than a single run off my 4.8 blower.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
I wonder if its a plumbing difference and if the CFM was truly tested the same.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
The 870 is your everyday duel wand slide in Champion. The 1200 is a leading design direct drive that can take on duel wand opportunities. How's that for an answer :-)

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
Mike,
Kemp and I would be happy to... However, neither of us has a CFM meter.
Although I have "suggested" to Kemp to come out and clean with a "real truckmount"
For some reason, he just laughs... IDK...

Name
Todd
The 870 is your everyday duel wand slide in Champion. The 1200 is a leading design direct drive that can take on duel wand opportunities. How's that for an answer :-)

How many Pro 1200's are out in the field if you don't mind me asking Bill? I would love to have one of those someday…What are you plans for the new vans that are coming to the market? I don't think a direct drive will work with most of the newer vans getting ready to hit the market soon. Hopefully chevy will keep their cargo van as it is for a while.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
How many Pro 1200's are out in the field if you don't mind me asking Bill? I would love to have one of those someday…What are you plans for the new vans that are coming to the market? I don't think a direct drive will work with most of the newer vans getting ready to hit the market soon. Hopefully chevy will keep their cargo van as it is for a while.

Since all of our competitors use this board (as well as others sorry mike) to gauge new idea interest as well as find out who's buying what I can't really answer the number in the field question. I can tell you that we are thrilled with the sakes results of the updated model we sell versus the WM model we purchased. I can have a Sapphire person contact you with more info including a "test drive" . Also with our financing program things can be more affordable than you might think.
As for new cargo van designs we have been working on these since the transit connect was introduced. Innovation never stops!!!

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Bill, it would be nice to see full specs on the website. Some of us techy guys like details.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I would think it's going to need to be more than just a CFM number, you'll need to factor in inches of lift too. How much mercury can it pull also!

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
It rated over 700 at 10hg

My question on what makes these blowers 4-10 have such higher lift than standard 4007 trilobe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom