Which TM is the best AEROTECH or VORTEX

S

Scott Noble

Seriously, work on the business end waaaaaay before you narrow down your equipment. I'm just trying to tell you like it is and save you some grief.

Mikey P

Administrator
A 17 year old kid with his brand new drivers license is not ready for a Ferrari.

But if you really want to know the Blueline built Vortex is the Testarossa of truck mounts.

Mikey P

Administrator
BL has strengthen the fresh water tank with 3 additional baffle walls. The rectangular design hold more water and has more dry storarge area on top.

Have increase airflow and convenience by going to a remote lint filter box with a 5.5 inch hose from the waste tank.

Added three 2.5 Vac hose fittings.

Greatly improved the vac hose real.

Much better fit and finish IMO.

And of coarse give you the ability to buy and have one maintained locally.

BL is delivering 10 or more V's a month...
AT averages just two....

Who is most likely be around in two years to help you?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
logo_vortexinversee.jpg

G

Talk to ten Vortex owners and 10 Aero Tech owners. That should help you decide. If you are just a start up, make sure you can afford the machine first. I wouldn't start with these machines unless you have plenty of capitol. I own an Aero Tech and would be happy to talk to you. My cell phone number is (708) 670-4043.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
If you talk to the ten Aerotech owners ask them why they like their Aerotech better then their aerotech...

I strongly believe that AT was building Vortex machines with as little heart as possible.

Sort of compares to the job a chimp will do as opposed to an Owner Operator.

By the time this guy is ready for a truck, the BLV'S will be so finely tuned it wouln't even be an option.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so if the BL vortex is the testarosa, then the aerotech would be a mcClaren. Don't believe all the hype, smoke and mirrors that vortex owners try to throw up, for one maybe some day you will want to sell your machine and your new prospective buyer will call up shawn and he will tell the potential buyer of your machine that already has money in hand that the unit of yours that he is looking at was one of the bad units that had problems so he can sell your supposed locked in buyer a new unit, this did happen to one of our own board members here, and don't ask who, they will step forward if they want. to top it off the guy had already made the trip out to pick up the guys unit, when I heard this story it made me sick, just wait mikee when you wanna trade off your FMI maybe shawn will give you the same treatment. the deal cost this gentlemen thousands in the end

The AT unit has superior heat and heating system than the V, it uses no oil tranfer system that can explode oil all over the inside of the truck. its just a more simple and reliable setup, all the people that have owned both machines will never go back to owning a vortex

Shane

How many Vortexs have you owned Steve?

Or Areotechs?

Carl,

Listen to people who actually own either one of these machines.

Frank P.

Duct cleaning

If you do go into duct cleaning DON'T use your super squirt & suck machine to do it. Buy REAL duct cleaning equipment.

Frank P.

Ed Hartman

You can have the biggest, baddest truckmount on earth but if people don't know you exist or you don't have enough clientel to support it, you'll be broke

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I heard all the AT chimps at Connections running around telling everybody the Vortex Xentherm oil will blow up and give you 3rd degree burns!!!!!

Why did they want to steal that Technolgy from Shawn York? Why did they take Shawn to court ( and lost!) if the Xentherm oil will kill us all?

I am a Vortex owner and will tell you this. Don't buy a big machine until you have a good enough biz that you can make the payment with just one day of cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom