While you’re here, clean this bird crap off my wall

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I had a job for one of my more difficult customers. She’s a handful and many times I’ve considered firing her. Today she wanted me to clean an area rug on her dirt driveway. She also asked me to stem clean her wall that was covered in bird crap. I told her that wasn’t possible and it would take way too much time. She was complaining that the painter she called wanted $100 an hour and she thought that was ridiculous. I explained to her that I regularly make that and more when I’m really humping. Anyway, I’m getting sidetracked.

Back to the bird poop. When I told her I couldn’t do it she looked at me stunned and said,” Oh come on, you got some sort of tile thing that can steam it off. “. I explained my tile spinner would damage the wall and wanding a wall is outside my expertise.

I guess I could have used my upholstery tool or a steam iron and a spotting towel, but screw that. I’m a carpet cleaner. Let the other guys do that bird crap.
E458D327-61A3-42E5-82E2-DB5455DBDFCB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Today I had a job for one of my more difficult customers. She’s a handful and many times I’ve considered firing her. Today she wanted me to clean an area rug on her dirt driveway. She also asked me to stem clean her wall that was covered in bird crap. I told her that wasn’t possible and it would take way too much time. She was complaining that the ointer she called wanted $100 an hour and she thought that was ridiculous. I explained to her that I regularly make that and more when I’m really humping. Anyway, I’m getting. Sidetracked.

Back to the bird poop. When I told her I couldn’t do it she looked at me stunned and said,” oh come on, you got some sort of tile thing that can steam it off. “. I explained they my tile spinner would damage the wall and wanding a wall is outside my expertise.

i guess I could have used my upholstery tool or a steam iron and a spotting towel, but screw that. I’m a carpet cleaner. Let the other guys do that bird crap.
View attachment 108154
What does the ointer do?

steve_64

Get a pressure gun and lance, easy wash down.

Charge her a few bucks and everybody is happy and the birds have a clean slate.
I've used mine to clean dog Crap off sidewalks for a clean surface for the hoses to sit on as well as clean porches and patios. Easy upsells.

I've sprays walls down with my wand too. Actually works good.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've used mine to clean dog Crap off sidewalks for a clean surface for the hoses to sit on as well as clean porches and patios. Easy upsells.

I've sprays walls down with my wand too. Actually works good.
I have some friends that clean hoarder houses. They regularly use the wand to blast off walls.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Gotta hand it to ya Damon. I'm not doing any cleaning in a house that has an interior wall full of bird poop. Imagine what's on the floor.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom