White magic and prochem, private labeling

...we all know that Prochem the makers of "premium' ultrapac cannot seem to make a good direct drive. So they went to another company, Cleanco, and they now use their direct drive and give it the Prochem label.
They then gave their 'sister' company a slide in that they can call by their name.

It doesn't bother me, I consider it fair marketing. Others consider it deception. Who is right?

Is this truthful?

Rob Allen.

Rex Tyus

Re: Is this truthful...

The term is private labled. Happens quite frequent in the business world.

F

FB7777

both companies have a business relationship and agreed to the terms of private labeling, so how is it being deceptive or untruthful?

After-all, its just a label, auto makers have been doing it for decades as well as other industries.

now posting under someone else's name, that is untruthful and deceptive :twisted:

Fred Boyle said:
both companies have a business relationship and agreed to the terms of private labeling, so how is it being deceptive or untruthful?

After-all, its just a label, auto makers have been doing it for decades as well as other industries.

now posting under someone else's name, that is untruthful and deceptive :twisted:

Hello Fred. Call my brother Keith on his cell phone. 1-757-717-9513.
He will tell you that he is practically computer illiterate. He has asked me several times to post up questions about his machine and other concerns. I'm sure you would do the same for your "brother".

When a businessman writes a letter but uses his secretary to type it, is it wrong?
:p

I have never had problems with you guys until Tre started his website @***************s.com.

Rob Allen. :D

Hello Fred. Call my brother Keith on his cell phone. 1-757-717-9513.
He will tell you that he is practically computer illiterate. He has asked me several times to post up questions about his machine and other concerns. I'm sure you would do the same for your "brother".

When a businessman writes a letter but uses his secretary to type it, is it wrong?

I have never had problems with you guys until Tre started his website @***************s.com.

Rob Allen.

You never had problems until Tre started LYING. Like the time he was asked what Keith Shaw steak was in the new BB and he said that he (tre) looked into him and he was a good guy, that is deceptive no matter what church you go to. As for you posting under Keith Shaw's name on ICS thats deceptive too.

I also see that you have recruited the BIGGEST LIAR to surf the BB's Ken Harris. Good job he will fit right in.

Dang you have a lot of hate Chris. Will you crucify us for a real or imagined mistake? Must be nice to be perfect. Can you say Scribes and Pharisee's? :shock:

"Strain out the nat and swallow down the camel my friend"

We did not recruit Harris. However, unlike many, we give people the benefit of the doubt. Plus Tre set-up an iTrader system to show to ALL if their business dealings are good. So if he rips off someone it is on record. I don't know the guy. I have never met him.

PS:And do not forget he said he was his uncle too.

Rex Tyus

DO NOT try to pull me in your drama. You asked a simple question (one anyone in business should know)and I gave you a simple answer. If you are looking to tie private lableing between manufactures in to what is going on with the other board you are way off. I could give a shit about your brother's, cousin's, son's, daughter's.... board. Fear not, I will never reply to a question of yours again. Have a good life.

Ewwwww...we is REAL scared, ROTFL :lol:

You guys need to lighten up.
We are talking about carpet cleaning not world hunger where one child dies everytime you breath a sentence.
I don't take things as seriously as ya'll do. I keep "carpet cleaning" in perspective.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

White-Magic rebuilder said:
Ewwwww...we is REAL scared, ROTFL :lol:

You guys need to lighten up.
We are talking about carpet cleaning not world hunger where one child dies everytime you breath a sentence.
I don't take things as seriously as ya'll do. I keep "carpet cleaning" in perspective.
Unless, of course, it comes to White Magic.

harryhides

Name
Tony

[quote="Fred Boyle":2hradyow]both companies have a business relationship and agreed to the terms of private labeling, so how is it being deceptive or untruthful?

He (Keith) has asked me several times to post up questions about his machine and other concerns. I'm sure you would do the same for your "brother".
Rob Allen. :D[/quote:2hradyow]

Rob, I think that you logic is a bit flawed there :
When my sec types out MY words in a letter that I'm going to sign on my company's letterhead, that's one thing.

But when your bro dictates his question for you to post to a public board, shouldn't the question be posted under HIS name using HIS profile or at least a "Keith on Rob's computer" to indicate who is posing the question?

To follow your flawed logic your secretary would sign the letter since she typed it out.

Mikey P

Administrator

Ja said:
tre's bb will go about as far as all the rest that featured ken and cOOPer..

Robert is just another drama queen...

They should invite george too, for the trifecta.

tre's heave handed editing will run everyone with an origional opinion off too...

fear not, it's doomed!

and I hear rumors of a cyber hit squad massing in camps for training....

Donald!

Dude!

I'm impressed.

harryhides said:
[quote="Fred Boyle":1gc2uf1g]both companies have a business relationship and agreed to the terms of private labeling, so how is it being deceptive or untruthful?

He (Keith) has asked me several times to post up questions about his machine and other concerns. I'm sure you would do the same for your "brother".
Rob Allen. :D

Rob, I think that you logic is a bit flawed there :
When my sec types out MY words in a letter that I'm going to sign on my company's letterhead, that's one thing.

But when your bro dictates his question for you to post to a public board, shouldn't the question be posted under HIS name using HIS profile or at least a "Keith on Rob's computer" to indicate who is posing the question?

To follow your flawed logic your secretary would sign the letter since she typed it out.[/quote:1gc2uf1g]

I can respect that point. Though it is under his name and profile. I also understand this is Mikey's sandbox and he has friends who loyally protect him.

So we built our own sandbox. :D

Mikey P

Administrator

And seeing how I was banned on your Board tonight after not doing anything to warrant it, I guess I'll return the favor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom