White Magic Chem Pump Troubles

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have a white magic slide in, (1200HO) and I believe it has the ProChem last step chemical metering system. I replaced both valves and it still pulls 6 Gal/Hr with the selector switch set to the off position and the adjustment valve cranked closed. Any ideas? Also, I heard in another blog about a 15 Gal Chem Jug, and it lasted a coupla days, my 5 gal jug barely last 2 hrs when reading 6 Gal/Hr, and obviously with the implementation of a dry-stroke for every wet pass it should last longer because the water is only running half the time... shouldn't it last 3 or 4 hours? If not, where can I get me one of these fancy 15 Gal Jugs? My distributor never suggested one of those, I don't think they have any...THANKS!

T

The Magician

Did you maybe put the parts in backwards? Some one on the ICS board had the same problem. can't remember how they corrected it. Call White Magic or Pro Chem?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Gary, I have a White Magic Commander that has been like that since day one. I just went to the hardware store and bought a lawnmower gas shutoff valve and put it in the chem. tube. That way I can regulate it by adjusting the shutoff valve. Otherwise it would run wide open. Maybe some day I'll fix it right.

Yesterday I learned that if you leave the chem. valve in the prime position it will quickly bypass your water to the waste tank and fill it up.

Name
Jesse
No slide in here, but on our white magic pro1200 we have the same problem often when there is a leaky fitting or hose in the machine. It's usually a small leak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom