Who else got THE letter?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I saw a glide once, didn't know CD had a patent on teflon for ease of use. Teflon is 95% of the value in the glide, when I used to have one. :roll:

G

Tape it to a cinder block and write 'RETURN TO SENDER' on it. They will have to pay the return postage.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Letter from who and why was there a signature involved?

I am trying to piece this post topic together...

From what I understand is some one is trying to say who won,or?

Well,anywho i am going to bed and will read this in am?

Signed a tired and confused ...Caes...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You don't HAVE to sign..

Just because the mail man brings a letter and ask you to sign for it doesn't mean you have to sign it. You can ask who it's from and say no thanks...

Cameron1

I got one yesterday. What I do not understand is how they got my name, unless Green-glides turned it over in disclosure

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
"What I do not understand is how they got my name, unless Green-glides turned it over in disclosure"

they probably had to...i got mine and just forwarded it to my attny.
i could give a shit...i should order a few more glides and every time i see a chemshit tech beat the hell out of him with it..but i know they are not the ones doing all this..
dave

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
So far everyone who has gotten one was pulled from financials we had to submit 4/06. You only got one if you were a distributor or on a distributor's ship to address (drop ship).

Mind you these files were marked confidential and the attorneys were never supposed to turn over any names. The purpose was solely for determining income. The bastards turned them over to HRI instead of turning them back to us like they were supposed to. That's part of the protest we filed in court.

Take care,
Lisa

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i was scared so i put some d batteries on it and sent the 12" to them
hope them have a good time with it

G

I'd think sending them the trade-in kenglides would be quite amusing...

Jester

Mind you these files were marked confidential and the attorneys were never supposed to turn over any names. The purpose was solely for determining income. The bastards turned them over to HRI instead of turning them back to us like they were supposed to. That's part of the protest we filed in court.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote]

Is that even legal!!! sounds pretty low and desperate

Rex Tyus

How in the hell can they even pretend to take EACH AND EVERY owner of a glide to court in order to stop them from "using" a glide.

They really better think about this. I think they have gone way beyond the scope of reason. It would bankrupt even the mighty HARRIS RESEARCH to try and enforce such a notion.

G

Ferrets were popular pets for a short time. The problem was that it was illegal to sell these animals in some states. So they sold pet cages for a few hundred dollars and gave away the Ferret. It was a nice little loop hole.

Is having a glide illegal? Or is it the selling of them? If its the selling of them then Ill just buy a wand and maybe you can just give me a glide for free. Will that work? Of course you will have to increase the price of your wands by about $200.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom