Who has 2007 Chevy/Isuzu box truck w3500?

Name
Nate W.
We kept giving him sh!t about his trailer, he went all out and got the biggest and baddest box truck available....

Most likely for a friend....:lol:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You Sumbictches wouldn't shut up! Even though half of you van driving idiots are driving a van with a setup that can't compare to my setup in my "pathetic" trailer.

And I couldn't afford paying the rediculous price of a freakin van, so I found a killer deal on a box truck that doesn't look outdated.

Why the hell are vans priced so high? There's literally NOTHING inside them. And the damn things hold value better than a van that's decked out with leather

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It was a rough 3hr drive home. It runs good though

Attachments

• IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 248
Name
Nate W.
Holy shit Matty, and I thought I was a nut job for buying my tall box truck...

You first buy new gas truck instead of a diesel to pull your trailer, then you go and do something like this... At least you can cut the top off of it and make it into your rubbish truck....:lol:

Reactions: TimM

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

You first buy new gas truck instead of a diesel to pull your trailer, then you go and do something like this... At least you can cut the top off of it and make it into your rubbish truck....:lol:
If there was a low vortex box somewhere out there in my neighborhood, I would've bought it. This box really isn't that tall. Yes, I can stand up in it. But I've seen taller box trucks out there in my neck of the woods.

I've got a lot of spitting an polishing to do on this, so don't expect me to park the trailer any time soon.

Reactions: Nate The Great

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ok, Matt, Fill us in. How did the test drive go in your new Chick Magnet?
125k miles on the odometer, and it has cold a/c with the engine looking as dry as a bone on the outside. It has very responsive power also. I can't go above 70 without it beating me up fighting the wind, but I guess that's all box trucks.

I think I got a killer deal. It has some damage on the front passenger corner, but it's not too noticeable.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A water damage company owned this truck. It has adhesive all over the sides from a previous wrap. Any ideas on how to remove that without wasting my whole weekend?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Don't stress him out. You know how he ponders on this stuff.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Congrats Matt. I wonder who will be up and running first. You in your box truck, or me in my Promaster. The smart money is on you.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Gas motor, right¿

Get the seats reupholstered with memory foam asap
Yeah, it's the 6.0gm engine. I just changed the oil in it. WHOA! the gas was black! I think they missed a couple oil changes. Good news was it wasn't low on oil.

I never thought of reupholstering it with memory foam. I'll start doing some research on who does that around here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom