Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
does it decrease your vac flow

does it fill up with water or lint to fast

please tell me what you like or dislike about it

Name
Ron lippold
with pre vac every other day a nasty with no pre vac every day no notice in decrease vac time you just no its there

Picky Pat

Steve,
Congratulations on deciding to spend a lot more money on one truckmount. I don't know if your question about the filter box comes from the buyers jitters or not. The thing I don't like about the box is the water doesn't drain out completely.

O.K. the first paragraph was for those folks looking for some negative news about the vortex( I even made sure I didn't use a capital V). At this time I suggest if you are one of those that thinks these trucks are dumb, quit reading and go to the next post.

We picked up our truck in June. We pre-vacuum and clean the filter daily. There is so much vacuum, we haven't noticed any loss, but we keep things really clean. We have 2 filters so we can change if needed on the pool prefilter with our 4.8 CDS and you could carry an extra screen for your Vortex if you feel you need it. We have 2 of the waste tanks and they are wonderful. They completely drain, you just hose them down and the filter box doesn't let anything in. We could go months without cleaning the filters in the tank. And I think eventually they will have the filter box raised so it can drain out completely.

To let you know how much vacuum your going to have; we have a short y coming off the truck to a 2.5" hose if we are using one hose and the other day my son, who is running the truck, was doing something by the open y(no hose connected to it) and it grabbed his coat from behind(I wasn't there) but it sucked him up against the side of the truck and he couldn't get off it without the helpers assistance. We really do have to be careful with these open hoses around people & pets.

I would suggest you practice grinning right now so when you start using your new truck, you don't have the pain that can come from hours and hours of grinning, it hurts.

And another thing I would like you to do Steve, practice being humble. Even if everyone thinks your a humble guy, remember, your human. You can get help from books, tapes, different religions, or if your married, your wife could help you I'm sure. If you don't work at this when you do start using your Vortex and seeing how much better cleaning, drying and quicker a job it does, your head might get so big you won't be able to get out of the cab. And talk about the cab, to be able to tilt it forward and there it is, the whole motor at your command....sweet!

This is a wonderful time that your in right now, enjoy it. But I promise you, the best is yet to come. Your truck is going to change you and your business.

Pat

Back
Top Bottom