WHO KNOWS WHERE TO GET THESE PARTS

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I'm looking for a resource/s for two replacement parts that I feel are a bit pricey:

1) The Parker Instrumentation Ball Valve 2F-B2LJ-BP (the shut off valve near the head of the drimaster). My guys go through these fast. The screw
is always falling out of the black shut off. Anywhere from 40.00 to 80.00. I once got two boxes from e-bay for much less.

2) The Spinner Hard Surface Cleaner "Swivel Flange" . This is the part that spins the jets on your floor cleaner. A small
part that lasts us about 6 months and sells for 169.23 at Jon Don. Seems it should last longer or sell for less.

Any help would be appreciated.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Can't help with cheaper supplier, but a little thread locker on the set screw might keep the knob in place. You're not replacing the valve because the knob is gone... ?

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Protecting the drimasters while not in use may be the resolution to your dilemma. Have your wife make a drawstring bag that will protect the delicate drimasters head while in the truck, kind of like those covers for golf clubs. Add a long Velcro strap to keep the coils neat while stored. Mine live in a special plastic bin for upholstery tools only while waiting for the next job.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The swivel can be bought from car wash / pressue washing supplyers like dultmeier. I just replaced one on my mytee spinnner for around $100.00
Search for "Momatic rotor arm swivel"

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Mike
Do you have the link to the part? I"m not able to locate "momatic rotor arm swivel" at Dultmeier supply.

Last edited:

PCCN

spinner (swivel) available from Chem-Tex (Texas) for $129. It is used on their spinner tool and is the exact same one on the name brond spinners even though they do not sell it as such. I have used 2 of them. You are right, they should last longer but the manufacturers seem to make parts to go out and expect huge profits on them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hmmmm most people that own the Turbo Hybrid see theirs go 4-5 years at least if not more. even the one on the mytee last 2+ years. Wonder which ones you've been buying if they only last 6 months. Then again it might be that your tbar is bent and wearing out the swivel prematurely.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I own 7 spinners and 1 turbo. We've probably replaced them all at least once in the last two years.
A swivel that lasts 5-6 yrs makes me wonder how many hrs. they're putting on them. Can you visually tell if the bar's bent? The spinners come with a bend.

Can anyone help me with the Dri Master's Parker Instrumentation Ball Valve 2F-B2LJ-BP at a reasonable price?

glenboy

Name
GLEN
NYLOK NUTS, OR PREVAILING TORQUE NUTS.WILL NEVER EVER EVER COME OFF.I USED TO BUILD PRE CAST CONCRETE FORMS AND THEY DONT COME APART

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits

Jimbo

I like this suggestion best...

' Have your wife make a drawstring bag that will protect your delicate head' !!

Back
Top Bottom