who or what is your milk and buttah

Mikey P

Administrator
lets hear about your biggest money maker..

how often?

what are you cleaning and how?

what % of your yearly gross?

and what would you do if they dropped you for Zero Rez next week?

F

FB7777

IMG_0517.JPG

:very_drunk:

Highest Cleaning related account is a quarterly contract that is 6% of our gross annual.

All carpet and furniture using 2 Butlers for 3 days

Doubt we will lose it as we kick money to facilities team and donate $500 to their annual foundation event

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
lets hear about your biggest money maker..

how often?

what are you cleaning and how?

what % of your yearly gross?

and what would you do if they dropped you for Zero Rez next week?
A little old black lady (hundreds of them)
Four to six times a year
usually filthy 80s shag
Sell my business and harass you poor bastards here.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Bawb tell us about your SG-1300 additive to cut thru all that STANK.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Very scientific measurement........
Two..maybe three glugs per 5 gal jug and meter according to stank.....sometimes i might trigger a whole qt in a bad area on top of that..solvent traffic area cleaner

F

FB7777

A little old black lady (hundreds of them)
Four to six times a year
usually filthy 80s shag
Sell my business and harass you poor bastards here.....
You've probably mentioned it here, but I'm getting sometimers disease

How is Crash? I liked that kid! That was the Nashville fest right?

Is he still cleaning ? Did he pay you everything up front or over time?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't have biggest account. Janitorial. Most consistant and barely any overhead. I would have to say that is my biggest bread and buttah.
Window and carpet getting to where is surpasses my jani per month.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
F

FB7777

I don't have biggest account. Janitorial. Most consistant and barely any overhead. I would have to say that is my biggest bread and buttah.
Window and carpet getting to where is surpasses my jani per month.
Nothing wrong with that bro

Especially during lean times ( northeast winters and Saiger Country can be financially brutal)

Consistent cash flow is goods when the phone ain't ringing

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
You've probably mentioned it here, but I'm getting sometimers disease

How is Crash? I liked that kid! That was the Nashville fest right?

Is he still cleaning ? Did he pay you everything up front or over time?

Crash is fine......not sure how tho....he made the decision to go after Mrs Phifft in the burbs...the decision was not mutual however ....last i talked to him. .he was begging me to get on the phone for him....
Ya he paid me straight up....thats how i got my bama house......real estate fell like a rock in 08
My 280 K house sold for 102....this 160 K house sold for 19...other than than a hip replacement coming up..i feel jus peachy....

Reactions: Nomad74 and FB7777

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
25% or more is High end Island vacation rentals. biggest part of my business.
During season... 4 or 5 jobs a week. This time of year 1 or 2 a week average. Maintenance cleaning for these properties are a little over 1k. each. Once a year they do all the upholstery, rugs, tile and carpet and then it is 2 or 3k. Easy work, very well maintained properties. Will be much busier this coming season since they have decided to go all in for me. Very picky Renters and big money Clients. Just do what I do.

The better question to ask since I don't think we have any Zero Rez franchises here...and you would have to ask the guys that had these accounts -
What do you do when Pruitt decides to go back into business and focuses on your area?
My average invoice is 25% more than the company I replaced...they won't use them now at all for anything.
Question from one Company Owner- Is it that you are so good or that everyone else is so bad?

I do 1 or 2 brand new houses a month where I only do sealing. Tile and grout, granite and back splashes, showers and carpet. If the furniture is there I usually seal that as well. 1.5k average but I give Interior Designers 20% of total since it is their Customer and they set it up. These take about 3 hours if I hurry or 4 if I don't.

I also do regular residential and have a couple rental property companies...both are houses and condos only.
No apartments.

Name
Jeff T
25% or more is High end Island vacation rentals. biggest part of my business.
During season... 4 or 5 jobs a week. This time of year 1 or 2 a week average. Maintenance cleaning for these properties are a little over 1k. each. Once a year they do all the upholstery, rugs, tile and carpet and then it is 2 or 3k. Easy work, very well maintained properties. Will be much busier this coming season since they have decided to go all in for me. Very picky Renters and big money Clients. Just do what I do.

The better question to ask since I don't think we have any Zero Rez franchises here...and you would have to ask the guys that had these accounts -
What do you do when Pruitt decides to go back into business and focuses on your area?
My average invoice is 25% more than the company I replaced...they won't use them now at all for anything.
Question from one Company Owner- Is it that you are so good or that everyone else is so bad?

I do 1 or 2 brand new houses a month where I only do sealing. Tile and grout, granite and back splashes, showers and carpet. If the furniture is there I usually seal that as well. 1.5k average but I give Interior Designers 20% of total since it is their Customer and they set it up. These take about 3 hours if I hurry or 4 if I don't.

I also do regular residential and have a couple rental property companies...both are houses and condos only.
No apartments.
Bob, THATS AWESOME!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
My biggest job that I did for about 25+ years was a school district of 2 schools. It was about 6-7% of gross and we did it yearly. I did it with Keith Skotzke last year and handed it over to him this year. Too big of a job. I now only do residential.

Last edited:

steve_64

Still have my first apartment complex. Started out as a local owner but he sold then they sold but I'm still there. Maybe $8,000 a year and 12 years later.

The dealership is new and I've raised my price because they were jerks to Genny so it's $175 a night 3 nights a week and about an hour with 2 people so its gravy too.

Each business did about $75000 last year and we were about $200 difference gross. Looking at $200,000 plus this year.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got a 4.5k church Monday and Tuesday first time pews and chairs!
Last few years I did a Catholic Church 2 times a year for over 5 years.

$4500 a year nothing that would hurt me if I lost it!

Because they’re gone and I’m having a recorded year!

Ps hope your quad bajillionaire live along time and uses you until you retire!

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I knew a guy that got a contract to clean most of the Time/Life Building in Chicago. Took him from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. It was his only account and made huge $. To tell you the truth, I was envious. But then Time/Life moved their headquarters to New York....

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Yuppies and rich people keep food on my table. My daughter helped me out today. She was amazed at all the expensive stuff in one house. Ming dynasty vases, Iranian rugs, gold plated stuff everywhere, and a Porsche and Mercedes in the garage.

I also do 5 or 6 churches and some doctors and dentist offices that are closed on Fridays. No night time scrubbing for me.

I also have 10 or so realtors that refer me regularly.

Reactions: SamIam

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I used to do a Tradehome Shoes/Hallmark store statewide. Went from one city to the next for over a week. Then one day on the way to one of the cities, I hit a deer which really screwed up the whole schedule for all the stores. I stopped doing that because I found out I made more money staying home and doing work locally

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom