WHo sells a good grout brush for a 175 rotary?

F

FB7777

Had a nasty restaurant tile floor this AM and the job was a challenge.

I need to buy some new rotary brushes... anybody have multiple brushes on their truck with varying stiffness?

where did you purchase them?

RickL

Fred I bought all my brushes at Jon Don and Janalink. I have a brand new T&G brush for a 20"
175 rotary that I'd sell if your interested. I'm currently using a 17" rotary and have the same brush for it. Here is the one I have http://www.janilink.com/product_info.ph ... ts_id=3256.
I definately wouldn't use it on Marble though it's way to stiff. The brush has long and short bristles to get into the grout lines

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I believe 3M makes on specifically for tile & grout. Can't think of the name right now but will look for it unless someone beats me to it.

Name
BradFenstermaker
It does decent but a good CRB machine really digs in the grout joints.

I bought the basin brush when I used to clean kitchen tile every two weeks in a resty.

Name
Ron lippold
with most brushes on the 175 you have to learn to give it a little english i have a nila grit brush and man she works hard

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Shane has the answer.

The 3M flexible grit brush is what my customers use for grout lines:
mediawebserver

The grit "segments" allow it to reach into the grout lines.

Larry

Fon Johnson

I've used these for years. They are designed for grout, and work better than anything else I have tried. You can get them in various "grits."

IMG_2842.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom