Who sells Multi Sprayer holder?

G

Who sells the aluminum/stainless steel holder for the multi sprayer? I can't find one locally.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Set it on the floor in front of the passenger seat and leave it plugged in when not using.

Otherwise I don't know, maybe coors brewery

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Curt, I think Vincent is right. I have the Jeep loaded and the GPS set for Golden, CO. Let's go buy a holder!

G

Its funny you brought this up. I have 2 of them being made this week out of brushed alum.

Chad

G

I just saw one online at JonDon for $226.83. You've got to be kidding me. That is more than half of what the sprayer costs.

There isn't much in my business I try to skimp or save money on but this kind of stuff drives me crazy. I could have a metal fabricator make one for probably a third of that.

John Watson

Bungee cord holds sprayer, extra jugs, vac beater bar wand and view filter between the back door and chem rack. I ran the extra long charging cord to the rear to keep it charged. Works for me.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If you are familiar with the "Hang up" hanger for the SprayMaster or HF injection sprayer you will find it is ingeniously effective and simple. My son Justin made a few similar to it for our battery-powered sprayers. Carpet protector is too expensive to be spilled in your van, and the sprayers cost over $360, so the investment in hangers is a no brainer.

Thanks,
Lee

G

I agree Lee, but I think $230 plus shipping for a sprayer holder that is hardly bigger than a pump up sprayer holder that costs $50 is a little much!

Name
Lee Stockwell
The "hangup" is just a strip of stainless steel wide enough to securely go thru the handle and has a square hook design on the end. It hold the sprayer precisely at the right distance from the wall, and very securely.

I'll go measure the two in the truck after the news.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom