Who sells the highest quality vacuum hoses?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
When I bought my truck used a few years ago it came with 150 feet of 2" vac hoses. Since then, I bought an extra 50 feet that I use as the run that hooks up to my wand. The new hose is not as flexible and apparently not as durable as the older hoses.I'm getting cracks and splits after just one year of using it.
I bought it from a supplier on e-bay but on my next purchase I would like to make sure I get something better.
Who makes the best vac hoses?

Mikey P

Administrator
Too bad Bristor is too much of a pussy to play here.

please support one of the Board's advertising suppliers Like Jon Don, Interlink, Superior Supply or Cobbs.

all four of which can get you the good stuff.

F

FB7777

I'm sure there are comparable hoses, but the hoses I get with Butler units lasts forever

I think it's called Flex haust? Something like that

I've bought blue and orange hoses from a local interlink guy and they kink easily and then have the memory in that spot to continue collapsing.

Both are junk and only keep them on the rare extremely long hose runs

Specify you want the best and any supplier can hook you up with a long term quality hose

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I purchased 200 feet of used hose from interlink when I did the 80k sf job last summer and I told the guy I would return it for credit toward new hose this year. Well it's the best darn hose i've ever had!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
same as Fred and Richard

the light wt flexible stuff that became the board de jour favorite here ....is junk .

..l.T.A.

Ron K

Orange Steamway Hose about 20 years old and still works great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom