Who sells

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
And who has a machine that lasts more than 200 hours.

I've seen one Chemtex in my entire life and i've seen about 100 prochems.

A. wilson

My ChemTex is still going strong. I will have been running it for 5 years at the end of this month.

I don't know see what the problem is with them, other than a well known lack of customer service. Every person I have heard that has had a problem with the unit, was before they made several improvements to their machines.

Nonetheless, mine will be getting far less action after my BlueWave is done in a couple days.

rgerard

ChemTex has some good starter units

if you live in houston. Victor is the owner and I have known him since I started cc around 92. If you do go with one of them......Get plenty of belts and a few of the couplings. I had to be Mechanically inclined to run the unit I had.

That is all I will say bout that.

Does any one know if you still have to use a wand with a bypass valve so they do not overheat? Or is that an old school TM? I have not seen a ChemTex TM in years.....................Vic either

lol

A. wilson

No wand bypass needed. Thats why I keep repeating that they are not as bad as a few years ago. They run S.S. HX's, heat/temp bypass on the unit, last step chem injection, and a simple setup that is easy that is easy to work on if needed.

Not to jinx myself, but I am still on the original coupler, and the 2nd pump belt. For the money they really are good machines. Like any of them, maintenence is key

rgerard

True, maintenance is key but I had little luck with them. I would want the service preformed by the original dealer.

I would recommend to find a TM near your business.

Wichita is quite a drive to Houston. There has to be someone in Dallas? Larry?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom