Who wants to move to Portland/Vancouver WA?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
dumb_apple_by_miss_genesis_cullen.jpg

0004d9f69d67e11c75619c2b29284884--apple-watch-jokes-photos.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Walt

I've met George a couple of times over the years. He's generally liked around here. Definitely an "A" type personality. Perhaps a bit intense for some.

I don't know if that's a good deal or not, but business in Portland is very good.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I read it as 50 K for name and numbers + take over payments on his truck, which he has had for only 3 years. Probably upside down on that investment. Still not bad.
Here's how I read it:
$50k for business
$10k for owner to hang around
$50k for customer list
---------------------------------------------
$110k Total
+
Financing of equipment

Since he separated it, I understood as the business being just the name, not the list of customers. If he's just selling it for $50k, that's a killer deal if his Schedule C adds up to his description on here

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You have to weigh the goodwill, website, etc against what you can build with $50,000 worth of advertising. Not all customers will transfer to a new owner but enough will give you the first chance to maybe make it worthwhile. When I bought my business, many customers didn't even notice the difference. With the right person, you may be able to step right in and start making money. You may be able to negotiate a better deal if he has no other offers. I don't know George from an ass hole in the ground but it sounds like he has a decent business and equipment.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The man was/Is an asshole.

Nothing wrong with it, many of us are assholes but we lack the delusions of grandeur Mr Large Stack possesses. :oldrolleyes:

I'll tell one thing, the dude sure can spew. :lol:

Name
Nate W.
I remember Mountain View Richard giving Mikey shit over the webinar.. He bought the dvd's and all... Then he stopped posting here.. I also remember him banging the base board the whole way down too in his video..:dejection:

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
Boobs are over rated.. Now if we talking bout booty's, I got a lil Sir Mix Alot in me too...

:clap:

Yea, it was the interview on MB... Remember the Spaceship picture... :yawn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom