Who will WIN the election?

No doubt the winner will be..

• Total voters

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I see more and more of my older customers with faded "Bush - Cheney in 04" stickers on there car with "Obama Biden 09 signs in there yard... What does that tell you?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I don't think McCain getting pissed will help him at all, people are generally worried about the economy and a republican president is in the white house

McCain will probably lose because of that

write in Ross Perot :shock:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it is all about the swing states, if the stock market rebounds and oil keeps dropping then maybe McCain has a chance to divert the attention to other subjects but majority of americans have thier attention focused on the economy

many people are still undecided

Palin is losing steam

McCain may have won the debates but it hasn't helped him yet

Obama will probably win the popular vote but that doesn't mean he will win the white house

I personaly don't like either one of them for president but really don't like Obama

I respect McCain for who he is, don't respect Obama for how he chose to rise through the ranks

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
AshleyMckendree said:
I see more and more of my older customers with faded "Bush - Cheney in 04" stickers on there car with "Obama Biden 09 signs in there yard... What does that tell you?

be sure to take in some pee-b-gone???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I agree with steve....its a choose your poison....and i would rather have it from someone not fork tounged

TimP

California is about the bluest state out there.....especially the area you live in Mikey. There are red areas throughout the state but where the population is....it's as blue as can be.

Where I'm at it's mostly Red.....go over to Tallahassee and it's blue as can be (mostly a college town with young liberals)....same goes for the Miami area as far as being blue.

Rex Tyus

While I do think the vote will be much closer than the polls show now, it ain't looking good for McCain. He got side tracked with the associations thing. If he don't QUICKLY and EFFECTIVELY explain why Obama's plan is not a good one and his is better and why. He will surely loose.

As long as they don't get a 60/40 majority in the senate we will survive for two years. The economy WILL recover. It always does. Then of course Obama will get the credit as did Clinton.

Name
steve snail
see more and more of my older customers with faded "Bush - Cheney in 04" stickers on there car with "Obama Biden 09 signs in there yard... What does that tell you?

They want the government checks to keep coming. AARP and their scorched earth political action make me want to ralph. The "greatest generation" is the "greediest generation" by my count. All the people that want the government to take care of them. Be Damn careful what you wish for.

What are the Vegas odds??? Dog walks when i try to pin him down.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm afraid this bad economy is going to give Obama an edge that he needs. Plus his marketing of change is on every radio and TV station all day every day. Obama keyed in on that key word "change" because he knows people are ready for some kind of change and most people don't give a rats rectum what kind of change it is he gives us as long as it's something a little different.

The polls don't really mean squat though, if they did John Kerry would be in the White house.

I called Obama and asked him if he would run my marketing dept. if the presidential thing didn't work out because he has a knack for image building. He said he would think about it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i am about tired of seeing his silly ass on my tv....or his name, or anything like that...

I mean really it gets old after a while, and if you havent changed your mind yet....will the 300th time you see it on tv really make that big of difference???

all it does is piss me off

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't think the Us is ready for a Barack Obama.

The more that people think McCain is going to lose, the more people will get out and vote for McCain.

Plus Obama supporters are more vocal and in your face because of media and just that type of people.
We can't put a McCain sticker on our vehicles because Obama supporters are extremists and will key it or let the air out of the tires. The kind of people who want to control you...get it?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Brian, it's funny you should mention that. I had a McCain-Palin sign in my front yard and a kid up the road ran off the road in his beat up Corolla wagon and ran it over. My Repulican neighbors saw him do it and when my Wife found out that poor kid had a bad day. Let's just say he won't do it again, but yea that's the type.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dallasdj said:
Cali is also a broke astate. Liberal and broke, just as they deserve.

Damn dude, we deserve all that?

Does seem like my vote won't count but I am voting none the less.
Maybe we will change this year.
Frickin Hollywood.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
We can't put a McCain sticker on our vehicles because Obama supporters are extremists and will key it or let the air out of the tires. The kind of people who want to control you...get it?

We've had our lawn ripped around the Obama sign 4 times. We think it's some of the kids that hang out in their garage most of the night. Never owned a gun but the baseball bat is by the front door now.

Albert

Rex Tyus

Larry B said:
adcomp said:
Its only going to get worse.....now he is buying 30 minute blocks

He has his own station on dishnetwork. Channel 73

And nationally he owns NBC. :shock: With stock in ABC and CBS. And in talks with CNN. The only hold out is of course FOX.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom