Who's the top restoration person in the industy?

Bob Foster

If there was one single icon of the restoration industry based on complete knowledge and credibility who is it and why?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cliff Zlotnik, founder of Unsmoke comes to mind.

He was truly an innovator developing fogging deodorants used in pesticide equipment.

He also had one of the first "hands on" training facilities, the Unhouse where you both flood and smoked up the building.

The are many others such as Lloyd Weaver who started on location drying of carpet, before Lloyd it was removed to the plant for drying.

Or Claude Blackburn (Henry Ford of restoration) who made airmovers and dehumidifers common place in the restoration industry.

There are many others but these would be my top three.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Jim Pemberton said:
Cliff Zlotnik

Mine would be a triumvirate:

Cliff for all the reasons stated above

Kurt Bolden for always thinking 3 years ahead

Barry Costa for being able to communicate all the ideas so the average guy can understand.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Im surprised ther are not a couple of guys in the restoration room with their hands up jumping ME,ME,ME. The way they post and reply to questions in here I could have swor they invented restoration.

Mike Hogan

Have to agree with Bill Yeadon..........Barry Costa for making classes enjoyable and easy to understand.
Kurt Bolden for his honest,in your face,take no prisoner attitude,empowering you to stick up for
yourself when the Ins.co. says "no,we don't pay for that",as well as his being 3 steps ahead of other
organizations.
Cliff Zlotnik,who did not know me,but when I asked a question about his "Pittsburgh
Protocol"article in R&R magazine,spent a lot of time with me on the phone and internet,explaining the
step by step to doing mold remediation. I then went to the Unsmoke house and was very impressed
by the level of hands on instruction and helpful attitude displayed by Cliff and his associates.

Bob Foster

So now you got the list - all those that know these people - please talk to them and invite them to participate in the room...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom