Why buy a Vortex?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I cant say much about the rotary .....I haven't had to cross that bridge as of yet.....but I would think that pending on where you live.no matter what you clean with if you are running the higher humidity
then you will need all the air movement help you can get

If you are in the dryer climates like myself we don't need air movers....

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont NEED a 175 or a fan.
I could just hack em out like you for .20

But I'd much rather go the extra ten feet and really wow em for.55

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
T. can you really build a super sucker like that out of boeing parts without the noise factor

how much are we talking

Hyde's 7000HAT was very impressive with 2.5 inch vacuum hose not much louder the my Thermal Wave II

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Using all those extras takes time on the job means you need to charge more money.

Dry times shouldn't be a problem when the fiber is only a half inch long.

-JB-

Name
JB
There have been a couple times on this board when I commented, or I should say made a comparison between two competing products.
Both times I was quite certain I would get "slammed" for it. I was wrong. On both, I had personally used both products, and liked one over another,
so...

Not to be a dick, (hey ya do what your good at) but of the big truck bashers, who amongst you has run one personally?

CL

I demo'd both the V and the AT. Great rigs, but I bought the GenesisZXT. The guy up here who has one really talks his up and built his buis around it , but turned around and bought a used box van and a Boxer 427. If the V was so great and made him the cleaner that he is, then why not buy another? Furthermore, if he showed up with the box van after he sold me on the V, I would be ticked and send him back.
As for me, my carpets are almost dry when I leave and if they need to be totally dry, I have 6 downdraft fans to accomplish that. The equipment does not make the cleaner. It is only a tool used for production. I couldn't be more satisfied with my ZXT...it is great!

G

Nice edit adam...

Did thom tell you to change it so you might get another kool-aid drinker???

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
No I though I was PMing him. My screw up.

Sorry guys haven't talked to Thom in weeks.

G

What happened to the post where you said he was ruining the business hos dad gave him (or something to that effect)?

It wasn't a very nice thing to say??

So much for your squeaky clean image, Mr Hale.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
No clean image here, I am just a big dirt bag with about 25 lbs to loose.

G

Well, at east you admit to your sleeeze

that is the first step on the road to recovery.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Odin,

You are starting to worry me. You have always been a champion of cutting through the rhetoric and making us think about some of the bamboozling that is heaped upon the typical carpet cleaner daily.

However, posts like this make me think you have drank the kool-aid.

A larger machine does not eliminate the need for value-added tools, nor will it ever.

Larger blowers, greater flow, more heat give you just one thing. Greater capacity. Ever wonder why the Vortex has three vacuum connections? It's not to replace an Airpath.

And you KNOW THIS.

Yet you start a thread that is not in the spirit of the Odin I know, or thought I did.

The weak point of a Vortex is its applicability to profit on single apartment move-outs that a pinto-rug doctor guy dreams for. If you have any pictures of that, then I'd say you have a point.

Bring back the Odin that puts the POG's in their place.

CL

I would like to clear something up here.

Adam Hale runs a great business and I do not mean to impune him here.

I just wanted to make the point that a V/AT dosn't make the cleaner. You can get the same results without the dog and pony show.

Name
Ron lippold
chad Im sorry it is all about the dog and pony show. We are telling a story and they go better with pictures and a big WOW.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom