Why did you pic your name?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Why did you pic the name of your company?

I call mine Service 1 because I believe in great customer service.
It was in the spirit of USA 1...Putting it first.

Anyone?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was trippin' up Woodward Ave back in the real early 70's...wit a buddy of mine...both higher than two ducks at Cooters Pond! We were talking about me starting a CC business.......jus as we got under the thirteen mi road lite, my buddy hollors out......

I CAN SEE IT ALL NOW.....MR STEAMCLEAN...holding his arms out wide.....

and that was that.......!

lesterj2

i chose Affordable Carpet Care... because I want the customer to know they are getting quality work at an affordable price... simple as that...

lesterj2

bob vawter said:
Then why didn't you call it...Good N' Cheap Carpet Cleaning?
gtfoslapij4.gif

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Affordable Carpet Care...has NO mention of Quality at all.......?
so's i was jus curious!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I went with Elite Carpet Care, after the company being called "Economy Carpet Cleaners" after 20+ years with my dad.

The name has literally sold itself to allot of High end customers.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I think the owner's name on a company is assuring to the customer because the owner is backing the company with his personal reputation.

Name
I'm Rick James
I went with Go Green because I'm green. :shock: I think the name is very important to a company. I plan to run with the green movment and branch out with the name Go Green. I would post my logo but I dont know how, I would like it on my profile to the left.
<<<<<

Fred Homan

I changes mine from Fred's Carpet Cleaning to "Superior Cleaning Solutions, LLC after we did a project cleaning the jetway carpets for Northwest Airlines and the manager siad we did a SUPERIOR job. Made the carpet look like new again.

Fred

M

Mark Imbesi

When I started installing flooring, I was simply called Marc Imbesi Installations. I got into cleaning and named that business All Steamed Up. Most of the flooring I was installing and, of course, cleaning was carpet, so I became just one company, Carpet Masters, Inc. Just before I left the self employed world (2004), I changed my name to Flooring Solutions. I never really got to develop it until recently. Flooring Solutions encompasses everything I do; Sell, Install, Repair and Clean just about every floor out there.

Now for the logo...

PS - Wayne Miller did a fabulous job criticing a letter to my former clients in a thread called "Letter to Past Clients (STARTING OVER)" in the Marketing Room. He added "Marc Imbesi's" Flooring Solutions. I think I like that and am agreeing with John LaRue

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mine tells people what to do (with no other suggestions thank you very much :wink: )

Get Shorty Carpet & Upholstery Care

Ooroo :wink:

PS ::: They often seem surprised when "Shorty" answers the phone.

A lot ask if I'm really short.

Others ask why I'm called "Shorty".

But if I tell anyone here why, I'll have to send one of Odin's warriors to come visit you :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I agree wit John...your name DOES reassure the customer that he is dealing wit a real person......unless your name is Sears......
My Co is called.....

Bob Vawter's
Mr SteamClean

there he goes...that's Mr Bob!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Had a 1954 Studebaker back in '67. :shock:

Had a bloody starter button on the floor, just like the old dip switches. :lol:

Very similar to this one, mine was also green.

1953-1954-studebaker-champion-regal.jpg

Ooroo :roll:

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I use to be with a company in a different town called Clean Step. When I moved I started over with Walker's Carpet Care since in my new small town there was already a Cleantraxx, Clean Tech, Cleanpro, ProClean. Those guys get mixed up all the time. In a small town an owner operater is good to go with the last name. 90% of my referral calls ask to speak to Tracy and have no clue what my company name is anyway. People just say call and first thing they say are you the Tracy that cleans carpet? So and So raved about you and gave me your number. :D

steve r

right after i bought my equipment my brother died.i was struggling with a name and at his funeral there was a van in the parking lot that said carefree landscaping.it struck a chord with me and i felt it was how i wanted to represent myself to my customers.so i became carefree carpet cleaning.let us take the worries out of maintaining your floors.and i have found people do stress about this.

Spurling

How does Cash Only Carpet Cleaning sound..? you would probably still get people who ask if you take checks ..hey hey .. were just trying to go as green as possible.

MikeD00019

James Alan Carpet Cleaning..
Sons name, James Alan, my fathers first name is James and Alan my middle name. All around family name.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Delta Steam Way is easy and has nice ring. Antioch, CA is the gateway to the delta waters and there are a lot of Delta names for businesses. Steam Way is the equipment, but it should be easy to remember. Besides, using Steam Way makes it fun because I can intimidate my competitors! :p

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Carpet Geek
No one forgets it.
I get calls all the time: "I lost your card, but I remembered the name, so I looked you up."

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
As I worked for various employers,I always introduced my self.An simply said if you like my work.Ask for me.Then as I formed the business,it just made sense to call it, Caesar's...

An easy name to remember. An I preferred to be on a first name with all my clientle.At the only home show I ever did.The people that came up and said congratulations. Was not just overwhelming but solidified my reason's to go it alone...

But for 32 yr's.I am very glad I chose this industry,my back may not always agree.But my mind is sold...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Caesar,
Can you fill out your profile so we can see who you are a little better. Do you have a website?
You know, the basics.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
AshleyMckendree said:
I went with Elite Carpet Care, after the company being called "Economy Carpet Cleaners" after 20+ years with my dad.

The name has literally sold itself to allot of High end customers.

When I speak of "Elite Cleaning Company", it's a made up name because I don't want to say the name of the real company.

It has nothing to do with this man or his companie's reputation...

BTW, the "Elite" company I speak of... finally went out of business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom