"Why didn't you call the last guy back?"

Name
Steve Lawrence
He retired.

I forget who it was. (leave lit, esp magnetic biz card)

I couldn't find him. (his low prices drove him out of biz or his jobs were so bad he couldn't survive.)

I figured I'd give the job to somebody local. (if they can match his low price--they don't really care where their cleaner is from--they just want that low price and adequate job and couldn't find the last sucker so you are the winner because you are "local".)

Etc.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
besides the usual

you were highly referred
wet for three days
blew thru in and out
forgot who it was
didn't look any better......

sweaty slob dripping all over the damn house and upl

and

the crEEp wouldn't stop looking at my daughter's azz
(I wear sunglasses now)

..L.T.A.

Name
Jeff T
There’s a company that sends out flyers every week. I probably do 30% of my business cleaning up after them with new clients. It goes without saying, they do shyte quality work. Problem is, the level of customers isn’t what I’m after.... on the other hand, I do no advertising whatsoever, and the high end client finds me.... case in point, the first job of the day today was a 1200$ ticket.... started at 8, finished by 12:15.... and I never met the new client.... door code, lock up after I’m finished, and emailed invoice.... referral from the neighbor.....

Reactions: DAT and JohnHawkP

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
besides the usual

you were highly referred
wet for three days
blew thru in and out
forgot who it was
didn't look any better......

sweaty slob dripping all over the damn house and upl

and

the crEEp wouldn't stop looking at my daughter's azz
(I wear sunglasses now)

..L.T.A.
No pics? Was it worth looking at?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Because he was a TRUMP supporter
I'm almost positive I've lost a few who went to my personal Facebook page snoopin around to see what I follow and mysteriously quit calling. Living here in liberal hippie territory I don't really give a damn.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Friday I had a new customer. They had one room to clean that came to $129 at .45 cents per square foot. Wife made the appointment. Husband give me a hard time. Says all cleaners have same machine, same chemicals, same thing, same same same. I didn’t argue with him. He said he sees ads 3 rooms $90 and Stanley Steemer would do the whole house for that much money. I told him I would be spending more time on his one room than Stanley would spend cleaning his whole house. I just said that we may not be the cleaner he wants to hire. Room was emptied out. He helped me figure out the price but he needed my help for that after I let him do the math. Still he said to do the job, but called his wife to tell her how much it cost.

I didn’t see him until I was through. He walks in and was raving about the job. Seems their 12 year old dog occupied carpet has been cleaned by others on numerous occasions.

His wife calls about that time and he tells her some of the spots are still there. (He knew the spots were gone) She come home late in the day, calls me up ranting and raving about how good her carpet looks. They were looking at buying new.

I actually enjoy these scenarios. I have fun with them. Made my day. :)

Mikey P

Administrator
I cant wait to ask this perfect delightful new client...

Screenshot_20181001-202522_Facebook.jpg

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I'm almost positive I've lost a few who went to my personal Facebook page snoopin around to see what I follow and mysteriously quit calling. Living here in liberal hippie territory I don't really give a damn.

If your in business and your name is connected to your business you really should clean up any social media stuff that could offend someone. In this day and age everyone looks at it.

and people are extremely sensitive

Reactions: Jim Williams

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well i just did one job and threw up on the side of the road. Life is great. I’ve lost 10lbs in 24 hrs.

Reactions: Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Well i just did one job and threw up on the side of the road. Life is great. I’ve lost 10lbs in 24 hrs.

Damon there is a time to cancel. I get that you are a motivated guy, but you are also taking that into someone’s house.

I hope you feel better fast, but just call them and tell them you are feeling like well hammered dog sh*t.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon there is a time to cancel. I get that you are a motivated guy, but you are also taking that into someone’s house.

I hope you feel better fast, but just call them and tell them you are feeling like well hammered dog sh*t.

Thanks, I rescheduled my 2nd job for Saturday but my third was unwilling to budge and I don’t want to risk a bad yelp. So I'm drinking alot of fluids and DayQuil before I go. I sure wish I had a helper right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom