WHY DO MOST WANDS HAVE A "S" BEND?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Could never figure out what the advantage a "S" bend has over a straight wand. One of my local friends uses a POS GreenHOLE wand with the S bend. Awkward to use. When you push it out in front the "S" bend limits the distance. Doesn't serve a purpose. Doesn't make it easier or better for your back in fact I think it is harder to use. My straight tube wand I can push out 10 feet by driving it forward. But the "S" bend seems inept and only good for short strokes.

So what dumbshit engineer thought of it?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Could never figure out what the advantage a "S" bend has over a straight wand. One of my local friends uses a POS GreenHOLE wand with the S bend. Awkward to use. When you push it out in front the "S" bend limits the distance. Doesn't serve a purpose. Doesn't make it easier or better for your back in fact I think it is harder to use. My straight tube wand I can push out 10 feet by driving it forward. But the "S" bend seems inept and only good for short strokes.

So what dumbshit engineer thought of it?
How tall are you?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
For some people the straight wand would "dig" into the carpet. The S wands glide over the carpet with greater ease--
this S modification was before the invention of green glides... thank you Greenie n lisa.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If my admirers really want to know I am 5'11 inches tall and weigh 198 pounds. By the way my 16 inch castex can reach under furniture about 4 inches. It is aluminum but is heavy on the head so it will stay on the carpet and not bounce.

And if any of you homos want to know how big my C**K is..........there is some truth to what a size shoe men wear......

SIZE 11
And you women who hang out here....................don't call me late at night while hubby is asleep : )

Jimmy doesn't have any JWITT hypocrit friends

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy may want to stick with shampoo.
mark-carpet-cleaning-4.jpg

He probably think you can clean a corner with a round pad...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom