Why hasn't anyone bought Marty's TCS unit?

Farenheit251

I've heard rumors that he is so meticulous with his equipment beyond what could be considered normal behaviour.
It is such a simple machine and priced just right for a newbie but instead they spend more to buy Rotovacs porty package.
I seriously considered buyig it as a backup but when things get hectic I need to be able to skip some dry strokes on vacants. It is a lot better machine than my first two truckmounts which I paid more for as a newbie.

TimP

I would of bought it if he priced it the same as he is now when I was buying.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't think he has tried had enough to sell it. Is it list any where else but here?

If you were in the market for one at least you would know it was taken care of.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i wold love to if i knew how to find where it was for sale at? pictures or anything? do you know? tell me!!!!!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Thanks for the kind words guys. I've been needing to post pictures of it again, but I've not really been trying to sell it hard enough to remember to post them. I'll try to remember to get my daughter to take some more and I will post them again tonight, or tomorrow.

The unit really is in great shape, and I would still be using it if I hadn't purchased the V last September. The unit and van has been sitting for over a year without being used. I just crank them both up every now and then to make sure they still run.

By the way ... I will seperate the unit from the van and sell it by itself. The purchaser just has to find somebody to deinstall it, cuz I sure ain't doing it.

Back
Top Bottom