Why have George from Checkmate here?

Becker

Name
Becker
Todd knows all about him. And Todd is already here and has been telling us.

It will be like going to a movie where you have already seen all the good parts on the trailers.

Ohwell!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dog has his opinions about him; that's not the same thing as knowing all about him and telling us everything there is to know.
Grijalva is obviously an excellent salesman, an upseller, and for those of us who don't partake in that aspect of the business, he would be an interesting speaker. In all my years I've never sold additional work on a job, customers have to practically beg me to apply Scotchgard, for God's sake. But a little upselling makes a big difference in your net.

Farenheit251

We have a colorful and controversial restoration guy here. I met him and we talked about all the rumors from drug trafficking,money laundering,IRS problems.mob backing. I didn't bring up his arrest on the local news for insurance fraud.
His response was he was only worried that people would stop talking about him.
Everyone is talking about George. I wish I could do well enough to get them talking about me. Welcome George.

G

I'm looking forward to seeing him here. Insurance fraud, eh? hmmmm :?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what I wonder is if he will read the original thread that started it all, there where some pretty harsh comments about the guy. I think he was accused of just about everything from being gay to weird hand gesture. its strange he has picked up somewhat of a rock star image now in the eyes of mikee

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Steve you have put yourself in the lime light now .

I've noticed you.

You came out from behind the dumpster.

I'll be watching you.......don't disappoint me.

Someday I hope to saute' your brain in a little butter.

Do you think some Olde English 800 will go with it?

breathe72

admiralclean said:
It'll be good to get some outside DNA in here.

We're starting to get a little wide between the eyes around here.

Exactly.

becker, the title of your thread sounded more like a schoolgirl who doesn't want any newbies to come hang out at her click's lunch-table.

I'm looking forward to the interview.

One of the things that stood out to me about George from Checkmate, was the obvious amount of work he puts toward his company's IMAGE.

He's passionate about what he does, that is for sure. Maybe he's extra energetic? I think he is doing Monster energy drinks or Red Bulls up the wazoo.

His company is definitely the polar opposite of the unmarked vans, with 55 year old techs (wife in tow), sporting plumbers crack.

Bring it on.

breathe72

steve g said:
what I wonder is if he will read the original thread that started it all, there where some pretty harsh comments about the guy. I think he was accused of just about everything from being gay to weird hand gesture. its strange he has picked up somewhat of a rock star image now in the eyes of mikee

The same guys that bandwagoned on the old thread & made fun of him, will be the same guys lining up to kiss his arse, once they see others treating him normal.

Except for Ladwig.

I fully expect him to only crank it up a few more notches. :lol:

John Watson

Breathe72 1/4

I object " 55 year old techs (wife in tow), sporting plumbers crack." I resemble this remark, Oh Sorry, I am older than that and Helen is normally pulling me and our son Jay now in his last testing for a Journeyman Plumber, crack and all..

I don't care who is on the Hot Seat, We all should be able to glean a nugget or two from any speaker.

Thought it was funny to read George has never seen a cleanfax or an ics magazine!!!!

If he gits out of line, I send my bud Dan Guido a note and Poof "all better" and as a back up Randy can show him where the bear went doo doo in the buckwheat.

Shawn, Doo doo is ok right???

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm gonna predict that this will be our FUNNEST Hot Seat yet.

George is a true blue carpet cleaner unlike those phonies that claim to have started for the back of their Datsun B210's..

Todd had his chance, many in fact to do his own hot seat but he is a coward and a pussy and a liar.

G

Mikey P said:
Todd had his chance, many in fact to do his own hot seat but he is a coward and a pussy and a liar.

YEah a pUSSY!! PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY!
PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY!!

R

R W

Does anyone recall........ZZZZZZZZZBest Carpet Cleaning. I think his name was Barry Minkow??? Maybe not. He came out of the shadows and ended up in prison.

Maybe this George does have a message......

Should be interesting.

DevilDog

LMAO. You guys are in for a treat!!! LOL.

Then check the FACTS.

DevilDog

P.S.- I have seen the comments, you guys know the drill.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
i think he is alittle goofy in his video that we all saw, BUT I think he knows his business and I would be interested in what he has to say. I think there is something to be learned from what he does. And based on what people say, he even has some good training videos.

Mikey P

Administrator
You ain't seen "goofy" till you've attended a Summer/Mike fest or a Connections.

George comes off as main stream, first to have his X mas lights up, tools outlined on the peg board, family man compared to 9/10ths of the serial killer closet case dilberts we have here on a day to day basis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom