Why we Use a CRB

steve_64

I understand. I just wouldn't want to be there for the first removal. I wonder if it were explained in detail on a rack card if that would help in the explanation. ???

If it were my wife, she would go ballistic and would take my explanation as an excuse. Then she would call the office to complain. She's rough! lol
I only use it when there is already damage and I rarely get watched while I'm working. But I have asked customers come look to see what I found.

Name
Jeff T
A
It's funny with all these different devices it seems like we're running around d in circles. I used to use power brushes all the time but stopped because they were slow. When you factor in the time to crb the carpets then clean them, it makes those old power brushes look more viable. I used to dig out so much hair, dirt and fiber that I would have to stop and vacuum the brush. Just using a cheap portable, I took a lot of work away from spray and suck TM guys. Maybe it's time to reinvent the power brush. All metal construction, dual brushes, dual spray bars, dual vacuum slots with glides. Kind of like a Zipper with brushes.
You're going to offend some lady doing that. Be careful
it has to be done with TACT..... You have to show them you are helping, NOT criticizing.... We are there for the DEEP CLEAN...... This isn't stuff Mrs. Smith couldn't possibly get out herself.......PERCEIVED VALUE.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
The new Billy Lewis' of carpet cleaning
Why the "dig" there Marty? Just because I didn't get all excited because you were Mikey's big surprise?
Just catching up a little here from all my "value" cleaning to find Marty dishing me...

Thanks for the support Richard!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

Genny cleaned a low income apartment the other day. They were not going to clean the carpets because they didn't look bad and budget issues. But there was damage from a rocker and other furniture mark damage so he asked me to clean it.

Once I saw the issue and what a pain in the ass it was going to be to get to I decided just to crb it. The rocker damage looked 90 percent better as did the other marks.

I was so happy I didn't have to clean it and everyone was happy.
A 175 would not do what the crb did.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Where you been Billy?
Willy and Chavez troll each other every other thread.

Just utter the word- Portable.......duck for cover and see what happens.

Reactions: BLewis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom