Why won't you get a GPS? Afraid or flat broke?

Name
George Valliant
Come on! skip a few meals and get one. I promise you will not regret it.

I'm always blown away when fellow carpet cleaners try to give advice and they don't even have GPS in their van. They still navigate using paper maps. I know some of us have been cleaning rugs since the eighties but it time to get with the program.

Besides, Fred Flintstone called and said he wants his paper map back.

Name
I'm Rick James
For me I worked in the puget sound region for many years and I really dont use a map, once you figure out how the street addresses work there is very little need for gps. Of course if it had a nice sexy female voice I might consider one.

Name
George Valliant
I bet you didn't know that Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble used to be professional stone techs before going to work at the gravel pit. They actually landed those sweet jobs at the pit while they where restoring Mr. Slates' floors. And, they used one of those giant elephant shaped dinosours as high velocity vacuums.

The rest of the story goes that they finally got fed up with Mr. Slates crap and went back into the stone restoration business. They never got rich but they always had a good time... Yabba dabba doo!

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have gps in my Lexus I bought last year and love it, but I still like the map for finding my cleaning jobs. You can't see as much at a time on the smaller screen. The larger paper map book makes it easier for me. But when you are out of town with no map, GPS rules!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can't live without it. It saves me time and money everyday

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I thought about it one of my employees has one in his car he brought it along one day one of the streets he couldn’t find but it was in my trusty Thomas guide

John Watson

My VCR still blinks on and off, I know certain buttons to push on cell phone and computer. Don't like change, Learned how to read charts and maps when I was young, give me a sextant.

Besides, Fred Flintstone called and said he wants his paper map back.

Dumb shit, they didn't have paper then, they used Slate and chisels, Geese

Able 1

Name
Keith
I will never go without GPS! "Destination on the right" and I have never thanked her once!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
mapquest does it for me.

But we only have about a dozen streets here so I don't need a gps.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
ha ha ha Flinstones paper map, anyhow if you can't afford one use Google Map, I showed Bawb and he looked with amazment and has been hooked ever since! It's updated by sato-light like every month or something. I think I'm going to buy one though, much much easier.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was going to call him a dumbshit for the paper map Flinstone thing too. How do you NOT know that.

I have a GPS, like it.

Remember what The Flinstones used for a record player?

Back
Top Bottom