Wiggle Machines

Name
Steve Lawrence
Holy crap that thing is quiet. You could even hear the spray over the orbiter.
The results would be a lot better if the dude would change his pad when its filled.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
The Orbot is quiet. It can be had cheaper if you find a decent used one. I have seen some for 1800 bucks in perfect condition.

Over the years, the Orbot can make a lot of money. Without a tm maintenance and fuel cost.

I think the one I use has had over $90000 billed on the various jobs the past 4 or 5 years. So even $4000 for such a great and versatile tool is not too much.

Carpet cleaning (encapping, and prescrubbing duties)
Tile and grout prescrubbing
Stone polishing
Wood floor cleaning
Vinyl cleaning

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a pair, took the Sprayborg off and just use a Big Boss sprayer for applying product. I like them, we don't use them all the time but I'd much rather use OP than a portable.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I have just recently enjoyed an OP machine that has 3X the head speed of the HOS Orbot which I can use with one hand and when talking to my wife on the cell phone she could not even hear it running. OP machines have come a long way and Clanging banging loud OP machines are a thing of the past.

Name
Andy McFadden
I have just recently enjoyed an OP machine that has 3X the head speed of the HOS Orbot which I can use with one hand and when talking to my wife on the cell phone she could not even hear it running. OP machines have come a long way and Clanging banging loud OP machines are a thing of the past.

So loud OP machines are a thing of the past? OP has come along way? What do you base these statements on, because I know you have no experience with "past " OP machines.

I have owned 2 "past" OP machines and both were very quiet, what "past" OP machine are you talking about?

And the trinity is not 3 times faster Mardie. It may have 3 speeds, but not 3 times faster.

John G

And the trinity is not 3 times faster Mardie. It may have 3 speeds, but not 3 times faster.

Actually Yes it is three times faster, the Orbot has a pad velocity of 40 mph on the outside edge of the pad, the Trinity is 120 mph velocity.
Maybe Mardie is way ahead of you on this subject McFadden.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Actually Yes it is three times faster, the Orbot has a pad velocity of 40 mph on the outside edge of the pad, the Trinity is 120 mph velocity.
Maybe Mardie is way ahead of you on this subject McFadden.

And it comes with a COMPLIMENTARY BENT HANDLE!

Reactions: tmdry
Name
Andy McFadden
How May oscillations per minute John? It would have to be 5100 to be 3 times faster.

If you are just talking revolutions then maybe my 175 is 3 times faster then an OP too.

Looks like McFadden is ahead Mardie on this subject. As per normal.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The faster it goes the more VIBRATION it makes.

Nothing like jack hammering on a second floor building.

Reactions: GCCLee

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
How May oscillations per minute John? It would have to be 5100 to be 3 times faster.

If you are just talking revolutions then maybe my 175 is 3 times faster then an OP too.

Looks like McFadden is ahead Mardie on this subject. As per normal.

ANDY I will help you understand modern OP machines if that is what you really want. On your first Question regarding the oscillation the answer is 1725 per. min. and it is not the number of oscillations per minute that makes it 3x faster than any other OP machine on the market. It is that the oscillation is much larger so as you can see with each movement it is travelling much farther = 3x more distance travelled = 3x faster in the same amount of time as all other OP machines. THE ANSWER to your second is that your 175 has a head speed of 30mph enough said on that. AND TO THINK you actually called yourself Padden McFadden LOL.

Last edited:
Name
Todd
ANDY I will help you understand modern OP machines if that is what you really want. On your first Question regarding the oscillation the answer is 1725 per. min. and it is not the number of oscillations per minute that makes it 3x faster than any other OP machine on the market. It is that the oscillation is much larger so as you can see with each movement it is travelling much farther = 3x more distance travelled = 3x faster in the same amount of time as all other OP machines. THE ANSWER to your second is that your 175 has a head speed of 30mph enough said on that. AND TO THINK you actually called yourself Padden McFadden LOL.

wrong

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Whats wrong Todd cant you Andy get your PMing in order LOL. BTW after you got fully reimbursed for the famous bent handle machine DID you ever send it back or did you keep it ?

Name
Todd
Whats wrong Todd cant you Andy get your PMing in order LOL. BTW after you got fully reimbursed for the famous bent handle machine DID you ever send it back or did you keep it ?

I kept it. if John wanted the machine back he should have showed up for COURT. It was there. I won a judgement do I NEED TO SHOW IT TOO YOU ?

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
what is the gear reduction ratio for your idols Trinity ? we know that is spins at 1725 rpm at the shaft. hmmmmmmm

Why do you ask? Why do you care? Why are you participating on this thread? You have made it quite clear that you have no use for this equipment so why are you wasting your time on this subject? You should find a hobby and stop letting this Trinity thing eat you up the way it is.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom