Wiggle Machines

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're kidding right Art?

Mike is paying me $2.00 for every post this thread generates.

I've got to keep this thing going......daddy needs heating fuel. :winky:

Name
Todd
Then you're stupid for even making the accusation .:icon_rolleyes:
I've always known Steve to be a straight shooter ..you may not like the way he runs his board, who he censors or bans, but it's his railroad and he has the right to run it anyway he's see fit...

it's more likely your PM's were sent to John by some of the folks you PM'd

..L.T.A.

Good point Larry, Please let me rephrase what I was trying to say earlier. I sent some PM's on the Vacaway board and I would be Shocked if John G's good Friend Steve did not relay the messages to John. But who really cares if he did anyways. Steve seems like a nice guy but I still choose to buy from other vendors because of this. Thats all

Name
Todd
And yes after the bank notified John of the dispute and pulled the funds out of joHN's account temporarily ;He went ahead and made an Unauthorized charge on my card for close to $4500. that created another dispute that John keeps saying he won but I have the paperwork that states that he didn't. There were 2 bank disputes with Trinity Renewal Systems. One was for the purchase of the defective machine and the other was from the unauthorized charge he made like 2 months later.
Wow, can you make more shit up? When you did your chargeback patty hit your card, YES< As I have stated before, however, when explained to her, she put it back,,, YOU KNOW THIS.. now the case was about the charge back, which YOU LOST because they heard BOTH SIDES of the argument. The second case was your APPEAL and yes YOU lost that too. Plain and simple. You got all of your money back. and now you keep a machine that isn't yours... and you make this shit up? Your appeal was not about the unauthorized charge, because that was paid back. But it did prove that YOUR charge back was unsubstantiated in the first place. This is the only place where BOTH SIDES were heard.

I had to file 2 bank dispute against Carpet Care Systems. I have never filed a bank dispute against anyone ever in my life before and i'm 40. I have bought plenty of new equipment. I am always willing to work with people if there is ever an issue but 99% of the time; never an issue.

(1) was for the defective machine. John claims he won twice but he won once ( with lies). The dispute process goes like this: I file a claim against him, he rebuttals then I get to challenge his rebuttal. That is all that happens. I didn't loose anything twice. That is John misleading people again

(2) The other dispute was the unauthorized charge he made on my CC. I had to call my bank and tell them that he charged me again and the lady at the bank was shocked. She said that I would have to file another claim in order to get my money so that's what I did. I won that claim. John likes to brag about how he won the first dispute but I have proven beyond reasonable doubt that he lied to the bank repeatedly and turned in false documents.

Wow, can you make more shit up? When you did your chargeback patty hit your card, YES< As I have stated before, however, when explained to her, she put it back ,,, YOU KNOW THIS..
When what was explained to her? You guys already knew it was under dispute and the funds would be temporally suspended and you still made an Unauthorized charge.You did not put the money back willingly. The bank took it back. Proof below

This is the Unauthorized charge to my credit card that I won ✦✦✦✦CHARGED ONCE ON 6/22/12 AND AGAIN ON 8/16/12✦✦✦✦

But it did prove that YOUR charge back was unsubstantiated in the first place. My claim was not unsubstantiated. I clearly have a defective handle. Are you saying that I don't ? You told the bank that Didn't so what is it ? You lied to the bank and turned in a false warranty . I didn't even turn in a warranty to the bank for this dispute.

John, you've been caught lying so many times in this thread that it's all like one big joke to the entire carpet cleaning community.

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Good point Larry, Please let me rephrase what I was trying to say earlier. I sent some PM's on the Vacaway board and I would be Shocked if John G's good Friend Steve did not relay the messages to John. But who really cares if he did anyways. Steve seems like a nice guy but I still choose to buy from other vendors because of this. Thats all

Todd did you ever stop to think that with all the PMing and stupid talk that you have been doing that it is very likely that you would never to be able to properly track who did or said what. You plant seeds of dissention at will and deliberately try to damage peoples reputation with no regard to the consequences. Then back paddle when you get caught like a typical coward. You are reckless and have no compassion for what is write and wrong. You really should see that you have been consumed by all this at no avail.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Mardie,

I gotta be honest, I don't read many of your posts, let alone spar with you The ones I have read made me suspect that you are a made up person...like Darren Lumpkin.

The reason being that the character that posts as Mardie sounds like a real myopic minded, dimwit that could only be a fictitious character. I really can't imagine someone being this stupid.

I'm still not convinced but if you are real, you have my sincerest condolences.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mardie,

I gotta be honest, I don't read many of your posts, let alone spar with you The ones I have read made me suspect that you are a made up person...like Darren Lumpkin.

The reason being that the character that posts as Mardie sounds like a real myopic minded, dimwit that could only be a fictitious character. I really can't imagine someone being this stupid.

I'm still not convinced but if you are real, you have my sincerest condolences.
HEY, you said you thought Mardie might be me. :eekk:

Whats that response say about you thinking I was Mardie? :confusedd:

Shuddd up Mardie!
:biggrin:

Reactions: FB7777

John G

Having a pig roast again later this year for a ton of carpet cleaners, coming Mikey?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I AM NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR.....!!!!

the veterans on this board all know this phrase very well.....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK Chris...if you wanna be Shawns red-hEDed step chile.....
you best stop flappin' yor gums an' get ta buyin'...........chop chop!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
At this point I dont even think a Banner ad can save Big G. What a fooken train wreck.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom