Will Anyone Make 2.5" Cuffs, Anytime Soon ???

The Wizard

All I want for Christmas is 2.5" Cool Cuffs !!! Please let the answer be yes !!!

Joe, from Cool Cuffs indicated a couple of months back he was in the process. Does anyone have any news?

Thanks

The Wizard.

Scott Rogers

I talked to Joe today, I ordered a couple of 2 inch hoses from him. He was talking with me about the 2.5 inch hoses and said he has a 2.5 to 2 inch adapter now and is working on a even better one. I asked him about 2.5 to 2.5 and he said he probably wont make them as it is a very limited market atleast right now. He doesnt think he would get his investment back. Maybe as 2.5 hose finds its way on more and more tm's it will be a better investment to manufacture.

G

Ian,

I tried real hard to get Joe to make them. He says if enough people say they will buy them, he will think about making them. I don't believe he will. When and if he decides to it would take at least 6 months.

For now Greenie will have regular cuffs in a few weeks. They won't be cheap. Until I get the cuffs, I am using a wallpaper tray, filling it up with hot water from the truck and setting the hose in for a few seconds. The hoses will come right off this way.

Dave

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
How are you guys storing the 2.5 hose. Is it on the same reel as the 2" or do you have a smaller dedicated reel?.

Albert

G

Albert,

It's on my same reel. My first length is 25 feet of 2 inch. Then I have 150 feet of 2.5 inch. If I don't have enough, I have another 150 feet of 2 inch under that. I will be getting more 2.5 and taking away some of the 2 inch.

Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom