Mikey P

Administrator
Now what....

20180421_202711.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Guess I’ll gave to go to Atlanta experience show to find out how.

Also very interested in cleaning 120 rooms in 5 hours, looks to be very interesting.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Wheres @Sierra Clean Care He swears by it!

One day I’ll go to local car detailed place that sells this stuff!

Let’s face window washers and car washer dudes need this so all the hard waters doesn’t make a mess!

But if we’re chemically charging our water doesn’t that help to?

@Shawn Forsythe or am I looking for @Tom Forsythe

I think Shawn is Daddy 2.0 now

Reactions: Mikey P

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
2 trucks?

Better to have 4vguys 2 trucks for 30000+ size jobs, would schedule another guy just Incase the one you have gets sick, drunk, in an accident or whatever.

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Have you seen the dilution ratio on their carpet protectant? It's stupid high, and after my little testing I did with it...I laughed my ass off.

Yes, that company is a little dramatic.

Their machines seem to have a different concept. Heck, I've got a buddy in my town here, who has one that's almost 30years old (air cooled machine), and it still runs like a charm. But as Derrick said, they're fugly

Name
Jeff T
A825F18C-1B6B-4DFF-9F2C-BC562E3A8000.jpeg
CD499853-5869-46FD-B2A9-939859ECDFE1.jpeg
Wheres @Sierra Clean Care He swears by it!

One day I’ll go to local car detailed place that sells this stuff!

Let’s face window washers and car washer dudes need this so all the hard waters doesn’t make a mess!

But if we’re chemically charging our water doesn’t that help to?

@Shawn Forsythe or am I looking for @Tom Forsythe

I think Shawn is Daddy 2.0 now
Ok Sam, here’s the difference between regular tap water, and RO... 2 cups measured, left on top of my deep freeze for a week.... just a little disolved solids in regular tap water? Wonder who is getting the carpet cleaner, with 1/5 the amount of chems?.....

Name
Jeff T
how about with softened water?
Mike, take a pair of glass pie plates. Use a measured 2 cups (500 ml), take water from whatever source you use to fill your TM. Then go buy a bottle of AquaFina bottled water (filtered by RO), pour one sample into each plate. Let sit for a week. POST YOUR RESULTS HERE, so you all don’t think I wear a tin foil hat.
Jeff @ SCC

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
And remember this.... none of us use 2 cups to clean with... more like 20-60 gallons on a house.... now multiply the TDS by how much water is used.... and people wonder why they get crunchy carpet, and browning....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Mike, take a pair of glass pie plates. Use a measured 2 cups (500 ml), take water from whatever source you use to fill your TM. Then go buy a bottle of AquaFina bottled water (filtered by RO), pour one sample into each plate. Let sit for a week. POST YOUR RESULTS HERE, so you all don’t think I wear a tin foil hat.
Jeff @ SCC
Why dont ya just boil it down?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom