Win one of five cases of ODORx UN-DUZ-IT Unleashed!

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions
When it comes to removing pet stains and pet odors you usually have to use 2 -3 products. However, to answer your question the reason you have to wait an hour is really more for the stain than the odor. Usually you will upsell pet stains and odor removal. So after you have agreed upon the price you will then apply Unleashed. Then go unroll your houses, prevaccum your carpet, prespray then start to clean. After you have done all that 45 mins have probably passed already. Then extract with a subsurface tool like Aqua Helix, then rinse the carpet with lukewarm water (NOT truckmount hot water) then extract then clean the carpet as you usually would. So now you are not waiting for a hour to pass because you have other things to do in the mean time. Here is a video for different ways you can use UNLEASHED: You can also reach me at j.otero@legendbrands.net or call me at 602-620-8297.

Just curious, why can't you use hot truck mount water with this product?

John Otero

Name
Johnny O
  • Old Coastie glad you liked the Unleashed.
  • Todd to answer your question Nomad74 was correct. Using truckmount hot water would kill off the enzymes in the product.
  • Roland I don't recommend using any product with the Unleashed. It is not recommended. However, after your done cleaning you can do a topical treatment because it does have pleasant clean linen odor.
  • Here is a another video from the chemist who developed Unleashed:

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom