Window Cleaning in the Mountains of NC

Stevea

Had a beautiful day in the mountains cleaning windows and here is the view from one of the homes we cared for.

Nothing important, just a nice day and thought I would share it.

This view shows NC, South Carolina and part of GA

There are a lot of homes in these high areas, at least high for this area.

th_windowcleaninginthemountains.jpg

SA

Stevea

Hi Steve,

It is beautiful here. We ate lunch on this porch and it was amazing how peaceful it is in the tree tops and mountains. Thanks for thinking so Steve. It almost makes the work seem like fun.

SA

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
N.C. is a great place. I live smack in the middle of it. Can be in the mountains or the beach in 2-3 hours.

I'll be seeing you at the repair class in sept. Steve in greensboro.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I was in Wilmington today figure 8 Island really rich nice place. most of my clients have million dollar homes here in Charlotte. Million dollar homes on the beach . And Million dollar homes in the mountains. When I say millions it is easily doubled sometimes triple. Must be real nice. Remember these are vacation homes. Getaways.
:D

Stevea

Steven,

You can always visit and enjoy it here. Pretty nice place to live.

Jim,

I will look forward to seeing you in Greensboro at the RRT Class in Sept. it will be nice to see you. I hope you will enjoy it.

Harry is right about the homes, amazing how many expensive nice homes exist here and many are vacation homes. My area is somewhat seasonal but a good market for us.

Glad a few people enjoyed this, it was just a beautiful day to work in the mountains yesterday.

SA

Greenie

I can feel the relaxation from here, very nice there Steve.

I'm sure I must have missed the squeegees, but I recognize the unger scraper and ye' olde screen washing technique.

Stevea

Hi Jeff,

You are right about stress free and relaxing, I could do this type of work all the time. Beautiful weather, scenery and I work with great people and friends.

As for the squeegees, you did not miss them because they are not there. I do not use squeegees and do about 95% of my work from the ground. Occasionally I will use a ladder but very little and almost never on the outside. Do not even use water inside. I enjoy window cleaning but I am not a conventional window cleaner. I guess the screen cleaning is rather conventional though!

Thanks for the comments, hope all is well with you. Thanks for all the help you have been at different times.

Take care,
SA

Stevea

Hi Kris,

It is great to work in conditions like this. I have seen others post their locations and have seen some very pretty locations from their point of view. I also work across the border in GA at the lake, which is just a beautiful in a different way.

You should come and see it sometime, I will take you up on a mountain and let you view the scenery while we clean!

Take care,
SA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom