Windsor Dri-matics back on ebay

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Get them while you can....

The same person has a few more to sell again. I bought 3 more. One for a friend who didn't ebay and 2 more for my vans.

Ebay item numbers: 250521613887

The cheaper version is the older syle with a smaller diameter handle and now bottom brush cover for $139 and the other is the newer version with larger diameter handle and a bottom brush cover.

We actually really like them. I have only had to drag the heavier agitator off the van about 5 times this past summer. This is a pretty good little unit for the money and agitation.

Mark Saiger

Chris A

Name
Chris
They rock for most residential... we've been using them over 10 years.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Bought newer style because it had the bottom cover for the brushes and also updated handle. If the newer is sold out, still go with the the other. We use them for agitation after putting down prespray. Better than a rake and not as good as a larger agitation machine, but a lot of homes don't need the "big dog" agitation machines if you're lucky. I sometimes still have to drag off the RX-20 in some situations, but it is nice to have an agitation machine you can carry in with the scrub wand and presprayer.

Mark Saiger

jwfoulk

I'm really considering picking one of these up. What shape was the brushes when you received them? Thanks

MerCrewser

Mine was in great shape and very well packaged. Great ebayer. Mine didnt work real well at first until I made a slight adjustment. Operator error...... :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom