Women and Wands....

Seems im getting alot of women applying latley , the economy i guess , but im not sure if i would actually hire one.

Any thoughts GUYS.

Do i smell.........................................

I have women in accounting but not trucks. I live in el paso it was 100 and with the humity it felt like 120. Plus they would be so slow and the monthly visit from aunt flow and ect. ect.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow,
Remember this stuff written down is trackable.
Don't let them girlys read over your shoulder or anything.

Mikey P

Administrator
every job I've ever taken Paula on still comments about here to this day.

but I've seen some of the beasts some of you have settled on and would not recommend this practice for all across the board.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Don't short change them Lance, I've met alot of women that could work circles around alot men. And flow isn't as big of an issue as it used to be. There are alot of advantages with a female tech. They can get you more business in certain situations, a professional female/ male tech partnership could really crank in some sales for you. I think the question has to ask is can you and your company maintain a completely professional relationship with a female tech?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
sweendogg said:
Don't short change them Lance, I've met alot of women that could work circles around alot men. And flow isn't as big of an issue as it used to be. There are alot of advantages with a female tech. They can get you more business in certain situations, a professional female/ male tech partnership could really crank in some sales for you. I think the question has to ask is can you and your company maintain a completely professional relationship with a female tech?

I'll be the first to say there is no way in hell I could work side by side with a women evryday. Hell my wife cant even stand half the stuff I say so a hired women would have me in court in no time.

Supersucker

I had one excellent tech who was female, older and not much brute strength, but when she worked with me the wand never stopped.

I had another that was too tall for the Ti wand!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm seeing more women in my classes these days. Most work for restoration companies, but in those companies their tasks include cleaning carpet (mostly with huge portables!) loading and unloading dehumidifiers, and other tasks require a good measure of upper body strength.

These women are capable of the tasks, and they're not all "tough girls" either. Some simply are young and physically fit enough to do the work.

Truck mounts and glides make the job even easier for them when available. I also have some owner/operator women who do all the cleaning, and all have good reputations in their area.

Oh, and more than a few would probably be worthy of Thang's interest as well!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i seen SOME woman pick up a stove wit one hand
jus to bash the brains outta a fleeing mouse.....wit the other!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Show me two equally qualified job candidates and I'm choose the female over the male any day.

There's no way any guy can be "equally qualified" to a female when it comes to:
Putting a female customer at ease.
Attention to detail.
Not breaking stuff
Helping your Company's image over all male Companies.
Helping you to get a lot more referral work than a guy ever could.

Been there done that.

Only an idiot would not hire a female Tech.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My new Tech....yea baby!!

2637se3.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think I will keep this one in the office...so I can keep and I on here (yes I made that mistake on purpose)
She looks like a real trouble maker. :wink:

potd.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Brian Robison said:
harryhides said:
She must eat a lot of broccoli eh ?

Yea, I figured she was a lezbian too....oh wait, did you mean something else?

That is neither Man nor Female. I would venture to say its a shemale but I don't think it reproduces.. least I hope not. Lets call it Ajax!!!

jimn

Man, I cannot stop laughing at the "new tech" photo.

That cannot be a woman that has "worked out alot" unless she has been cleaning since she was 7. :shock:

On a serious note, I have a local customer that has a crew of 2 women (running a Ford Genesis).. They go out every single day and do very well. Think about it, alot of residential customers are women and when there are women cleaning, they kind of stick together. They are able to get more for their jobs because of this. There is a certain trust factor involved.

Just my opinoin for what it is worth.

Man, I am still laughing at that post, It's friday!! :lol:

Jim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom