Wood floor

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
We padcapped a job in our local mall last night. This is the 5th time we have done this job with 175's and pads. It really turns out good. I was amazed to see the 3 foot around pop spill in the entryway still non-exhistant. I was certain it would be back when I saw it last time. Capping really makes a difference. Anywho. The sweet thing is that it was EASY money, but whats even better is the girls from the little girly clothes shop came over next door and the manager wanted us to clean their carpets.

Here is the deal. They have a strip of carpet down the middle of the store with no racks. Surrounding the carpet is hardwood floor in what appears to be 4 inch planks. Not laminate. She then asked me if we could clean the wood floor. The floor looked pretty shiny, but had some shoe mark scuffs here and there. Here is my question, what is going to be the best way to make this place look really good. What can I do to clean it easily, and efficiently. She wanted to keep the price down, but I never told her a price. Were scheduled for Thur night. I want to really get in this mall as there are HUNDREDS of stores and I seem to be picking up more and more of them. Alot of them have hardwood and carpet, and almost all cannot be accessible via portable or TM. Portable, sure, but water sources are football fields away.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If it is mostly a need to remove scuffs and clean, you can use the Bridgepoint wood cleaner under a bonnet for cleaning or under a white floor pad to clean and buff off scuff marks.

If and when needed you can do the full program to refinish.

Chemspec has a product for wood floors as well.

Let me know if you want further info. I can send you some photos or a DVD of a wood floor job.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom