Working for a champion...

Name
Jeff T
7BCD156E-AFA9-4B1B-A1C3-EE94D71CF8C4.jpeg
D5A91DCB-D69F-44C6-AEF3-9A66BF369889.jpeg
2nd job of the day.... love days like this.... WINNING...

FredC

Village Idiot
Seems more interesting than hockey

Everything was perfect for a world record: the gusty wind, the torrid sun, the condition of the athlete. Jeff "Faucet Man" Barber had been in intense training for more than a month. The brown stains on his teeth attested to his dedication.

He had developed a new back motion that added more body English to his delivery. Perhaps, he thought, it was a breakthrough that tobacco spitting had been waiting for, the equivalent to the jump shot in basketball or the curve ball in baseball.

But Barber faltered in early competition at the National Tobacco Spitting Championship here. He lost the accuracy title to arch-rival Mark Wilks, a beefy warehouseman from Columbia, Miss. It was a technical problem, Barber said later. He's formed the cud of tobacco in his jaw incorrectly, so when he spat it came out like birdshot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...2ff-a526-96db62e4989b/?utm_term=.136b04d4860a

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
@Desk Jockey has obviously never been to a game to study the greatest team sport on earth.

this video does a great job of conveying all that is beautiful about ice hockey

Yeah we have a local team. Took the kids when they gave away jerseys and again when we got free tickets. I'd have paid NOT to go. Seriously Soccer on ice with fighting. I don't get it. If you like fighting go to the fights. If you want to see men on skates...leave me at home! :winky:

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I have a picture somewhere around here of Ken Snow and me holding the Stanley Cup.

We have done work for our fair share of hockey players as well... Of course then again this is Hockeytown!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom