Working vacation in Greenville - thanks to Les Jones

Dan Joner

I came to Greenville, SC to visit my mom, sister, daughter, grand kids, etc. and ended up needing to clean my mom's small carpet. Well, the Les Jones' facility is about 5 minute away, so why not see what he has that might be of help? What do you know? He has one of Clark's Defenders sitting in his show room. Les and Joyce are kind enough to let me take the machine, some juice and pads and head back to see what it will do on Mom's level loop nylon.

I've been wanting to try out the Defender for some time so this is the perfect opportunity to give it a shot. It was great. The carpet wasn't that dirty, but there were several spots from lots of great grand kid visits - coffee, chocolate, and what ever. I was pleasantly surprise at the results. And I didn't have to work that hard - I did have my brother help a bit.

Back at the Judson Jones facility, I had a great time snooping around what looked like something a laboratory out of Boris Karloff movie - I half expected Igor to come around the corner at any time. Les is quite the chemist. An O2 batch was in the cooking pot. I was impressed.

Joyce and Les were great hosts and we had a good visit. Thank you two for the help and hospitality. I really appreciated your graciousness.

100_2630.jpg

100_2634.jpg

100_2631jpgredone.jpg

100_2635.jpg

100_2627.jpg

John Watson

Dan Dan the PT man,

write er off you turkey, Least over there you ain't here givin me noogie bumps.. See if you weren't so quick, you didn't have to get that Vortex
You could pack 2 or 3 of clarks units in that PT Cruiser. Bet Les could make one of his units fit too..
Didn't get to meet Ike did you??? He could show you a time and a half in that area...Even if you already know it!!!
Heck your that close you going to the show in Florida too?? 3 weeks away

You guys have a good trip, If by chance you are going to connections please give me a call first thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom