Working with other companies.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If you are looking for a way to increase business then concentrate on other companies that also offer a service some what like yourself..........
Realtors, General Contractors, Re-modelers, Plumbers, House keepers, window washers.and other similar trade categories. These individuals and businesses are always working with clients who will also require your type of service.......
Make personal contact with them and show them how you can benefit them and their business by also doing the same for yours.

Make a referral program weather it be in a news letter or on your web page of different companies that you recommend of different services..so if your client needs something they always know where to look or most important.who to call...( we list ours under business partners http://www.beyondclean.biz/BusinessPartners.htm )
Don't just stick with one company for a contact. generate a list of 2 or 3 companies that offer the same service
Not all the time is one able to service your clients so always have back up.....not to mention it is just more people to refer your company......
I find it easy to carry a small business card file box in my truck . If a client ask for a service I just hand them one of the cards .when I run out then I contact the company and get more.....this lets them know that I am handing out there card and it also let me check to see if they need anymore of mine and we maintain the constant contact.....
Your relationship with your client is very important....and if you recommend a service they are representing you
so take your time and generate a list of only people that you can trust and that are dependable.....
Follow up with your client to see how the service went...it only take a moment and it says a lot about the person you are sending into someone else's home.....

This is not something that is going to build itself and generate you clients over night..........If you look at my list it has a few holes in it that need filled......and I have been building mine for the past 3 and a half years..
you have to be very particular on who you use.......
But, I have generated thousands of dollars from the people on my list from cleanings that they have referred me and the referrals from those cleanings......and there are some on the list that I have sent quite a lot of business to also...It is a win/win for both sides

Mikey P

Administrator
All I get is dirty looks and comments like this..

Que grande dirigió esnob acostumbrado nos permitió en su blog o viene a su partido

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have no clue what you just said but I would guess it has to do something with a rake

danpauselius

We did almost $200K this year with other companies. When you find the right "partners", you can make a killing.

steve r

BNI :D :D :D :wink:
just booked another job today because he got my name from the chamber of commerce where we have our weekly meetings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom