Worlds most powerfull vacuum

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My Riccar supralite is so powerfull....................... I sucked up a screw by accident..............

It shot it right throught the plastic of the back of the machine...

IMG_20110428_182750.jpg

IMG_20110428_182923.jpg

IMG_20110428_182805.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yup thats it with a metal brush roll and lifetime belt, like thats on your car alternator. 2 speed also great for rugs on low.

And on some of the more expensive riccars. you can suck up debris and quarters and such.. because the dirt doesnt go threw the actual fan. but that ones pricey

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Powerful????

You wanna take POWERFUL HUH?????

:))

Not bad Joey, not bad! Easy on the fans though man! :)

Any Riccarr besides the Superlite and the Brilliance and Radiance.

So any R Series or Vibrance or 8900 series will all go through the hose to the bag.

Wait you wanna TALK POWER?!!!

No joke the local Flooring Gallery store told a customer, no joke. That they needed to buy their vacuums at Wal-Mart because alot of the Vacuums at Best Vacuum Store are TOO POWERFUL and TOO FANCY for alot of the new THICK Frize carpets. Straight suction canister with NO BEATER BAR for these ones folks. Excuse me sir; are you a moron?? YES you are!!! Sorry if I sound ignorant but wow are you kidding me??

I say this as I watch my pretty girlfriend vacuum the house with our pretty Blue Lindhaus. Ha and not to mention with my CUSTOM 15 ft hose and the bare floor tool. :)))) Life is good except that I have to clean at 8 am at a Law Office with a Dingy old carpet.

Lefty724

Name
E
Same here, I've been drinking the Cleartrak koolaid for a while and love it!

Maybe on d I go more residential I will go to an upper end bagged vacuum?

So, you gonna patch the vacuum or just get a new one Joey?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
They are covering it under warranty even though it was my fault. Even got a free loaner

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
jstucky said:
Powerful????

You wanna take POWERFUL HUH?????
I say this as I watch my pretty girlfriend vacuum the house with our pretty Blue Lindhaus. Ha .
Jordan,
If they are so good as you claim, why don't you run a Mikey's Board special.

If the price is right, maybe quite a few will buy it and tell everybody else if they like it.

I, for one, bought the cheap Mikey recommended Bissel de jour, and hate it.
No more cheap ones for me, as this one hits the dust.

It will be interesting to see how a Lindhaus will perform and last compared to other vacuum cleaners.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The lindhaus is onsale for 400 on amazon.com but its bulky and not made in america like riccar

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Post some pretty pictures of the vacuums for me....Image is very important.

I felt like a slob when one of my customers showed me a brand new Riccar that she just purchased on sale.

I really need to step up my vacuum status.

I really like that cleartrak....but I take some time in the decision making dept sometimes. lol

I just like to be well informed.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Buy a riccar for home and try it out. Brian they are pretty I like the led headlights and I am sure they can order u a pink one, if thats what u really like

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
joeynbgky said:
The lindhaus is onsale for 400 on amazon.com but its bulky and not made in america like riccar

I don't mind bulky if it vacuums well, lasts longer, looks cool and is low maintenance. The two motors make it heavier, yet better.
If I wanted a lint mover, I'd buy an Oreck. It may also be made in America, for what that's worth.

Happy to buy American, if the quality is equal.

lance

Look on Ebay for vacuums they have a lot of choices. Sanitaires and Eurekas with bags look and work fine for the avg. lightly soiled job.

Want a monster vac???? Cleartrak is the one. Big and heavy but actually that makes you slow down and really let the machine do all the work. Lots of suck and comes with a clear canister.

Ron Werner approved.......enough said. somewhat amus

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Riccar does not allow their vacuums ot be sold on ebay. And they do not allow their dealers to sell one and ship it any where. They waNT YOU TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL DEALER. And having a local dealer that can handle warranty work and help you along the way is priceless. If your dyson, shark or bissell breaks? Where do u really take it? No matter what u pay for a riccar $150-1500 your treated the same and get the same great warranty. yeah a hoover says they have a warranty. But have you ever tried getting warranty work done anywhere? Let me know how that goes

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
THAT's the beauty of a Cleartrak, nothing really to break. If you need parts, order them and install them yourself. In 16yrs, never had a problem I couldn't fix. Damn near idiot proof. Damned near :roll:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ron Werner said:
THAT's the beauty of a Cleartrak, nothing really to break. If you need parts, order them and install them yourself. In 16yrs, never had a problem I couldn't fix. Damn near idiot proof. Damned near :roll:

Dang Ron,
Considering the criteria, I think I may qualify.
Where do you get it?
Can you pull a hose to vacuum edges easily like the new ones have?
And what was the alteration that you did to yours that you recommend.
Thanks
Ofer

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just saw a commercial on TV fo the new Electorlux
I think it was an electrolux.

It has the ball like the Dyson...but it looked really cool

I can't find a pic on Google just yet....didn't try too hard.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ofer Kolton said:
[quote="Ron Werner":1k0touea]THAT's the beauty of a Cleartrak, nothing really to break. If you need parts, order them and install them yourself. In 16yrs, never had a problem I couldn't fix. Damn near idiot proof. Damned near :roll:

Dang Ron,
Considering the criteria, I think I may qualify.
Where do you get it?
Can you pull a hose to vacuum edges easily like the new ones have?
And what was the alteration that you did to yours that you recommend.
Thanks
Ofer[/quote:1k0touea]
Can get them at cleartrak.com
They have a hose on the back with an edge tool. I use an extension so I don't have to bend as much.
The only mod I do is weather stripping around the filter tray, forces the air through the filters. its the only weak spot, without the seal, the fine soil passes by the plastic on plastic and burns out the motor bearings.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Electrolux is not what it use to be. Eureka bought the name a few years ago. So they are not the same just using the name

DannyD

From what I could gather on the Clear Track, they don't sell em new anymore. You can only buy used ones. Is that right?

Is the Clear Track better than a Riccar? The Riccar seems like a pretty impressive machine. I saw a video of the red one-not sure of the model- & where baking soda was poured on a carpet- then a rug was put over top of the baking soda, & the Riccar still cleaned up the baking soda. That's pretty impressive.

Anthohony56

Thanks for sharing the post. Vacuuming the carpet by good vaccums helps carpet cleaning easy. Its important to vacuum the capet or home at alternative days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom