Would I miss the CFM?

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
That’s what I was thinking. I’m a slow cleaner anyways so with the crazy heat my Everest generates I waste a lot of water. But I haven’t had an air cooled slide in for many years. How’s maintenance, oil leaks etc. on these new ones. My last air cooled was a legend SE almost 15 years ago. Belts and oil was the biggest issue. Always ran great though.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Yes you will notice the power difference, unless you move to the desert where water recovery isnt that big of a deal, as it will dry quick regardless.

This seems to be the latest trend into how to turn into a hack, part 1.

What trend ....Buying a smaller machine or moving to the desert to clean carpet? :biggrin:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You'll miss the everest on your big room residential and commercial jobs, plus the flow on your wand will probably be less to hold more heat so keep that in mind. So I don't think it's suction that you should be concerned about. I think you'll be allot slower because you're gonna want the heat of your everest and with a lower flow on your jets, it won't flush out the carpet as fast

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont know about that..

The 370 performs hotter with higher flow, but I dont know how the GT or 423's HX work. Adapt your style to not sit on the trigger for so long.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Are we are talking about getting from point a to point b or what?

Suzuki compact cars are nice, I think, and get you where you need to be most of the time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You miss it. What you need to decide is do you need it.
Big heat big suck is not always needed. However if you clean restaurants, trashed rentals then you're going to needed to more from your cleaning pie. Agitation, Dwell time or stronger chems or maybe all. ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom