Would it be wise for a piss expert...

Mikey P

Administrator
...like Damon to hand out quarts of 3% Peroxide after one of his famous 100 gallons of PBG jobs?

With instructions on how to deal with the inevitable wicking?

Last edited:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
since you probably just sold them on an expensive band aid.... I probably would only recommend replacement

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
since you probably just sold them on an expensive band aid.... I probably would only recommend replacement
And get threatened with a law suit......

Don't mind me. I'm just bitter about a shitty tenant I got a call from yesterday. I'm still fuming.

Reactions: DAT

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Your tennant, or a PM's tennant you worked for , or a new tennant of a PM ?
I tell the PMs that if a new tennant moves in and is unhappy it is darn near impossible to make em happy. Especially if it is an issue with odor/pee. It is in their head .

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Your tennant, or a PM's tennant you worked for , or a new tennant of a PM ?
I tell the PMs that if a new tennant moves in and is unhappy it is darn near impossible to make em happy. Especially if it is an issue with odor/pee. It is in their head .
Amen!

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
We had a rental that kept calling.. it was a total scam. Pet treatments every time we serviced it, new tenant moves in and guess what their completely house trained dog starts peeing in the house.

Scamlords charge for replacement, but just call us for another pet treatment. The last time we were there I pulled the carpet and the pad back, the floor and tackless strips had been painted with Kilz what looked like multiple times... plywood, pad, and backing all stunk like urine.

The tenant was there at the time, I told her what was really going on when she said they were going to charge her for replacement. Lucky for her she asked for our # and called us directly instead of having the landlord deal with us.

she couldnt figure out why her dog who never pee'd in the house was going all over the place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom