Would you report this?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Yesterday, myself and one of the technicians had a cleaning in our not so good side of town. The ghettoo.. More like one step worst then the ghetto. Surprisingly this customer has used us 3 times now and pays our pricing per room.

When we arrived yesterday, there were 2 pit bull dogs sitting outside on a very tiny apartment balcony. They were both hovered in the corner because surrounding them was loads of feces and urine. (See pics below). When I began to clean the master bedroom where the balcony was, the girl said, yea they aren't allowed inside and don't look out there it's gross. When she left the room I snapped these pics. I'm unsure right now whether to report this to animal control or some sort of rescue?

For one I don't want the customer to know it was our business that reported it. I'm not worried about loosing them as a customer, just what retaliation or whatever might be if they find out it was us. Snce we were just there yesterday and witnessed it. I'm also not sure if that just was feces/piss not cleaned up from a couple of days or 2 weeks. The dogs looked horribly sad sitting in that shit. I'm thinking I could make a call and say I was walking past the apartments and could smell a horrible feces from the second floor balcony. Maybe someone would go check on it then?

You know I've been into houses before with 3 25 year old people and 2 kids crawling around on the floor with over 100 visible urine stains. Filth. When you see things like this you just wonder - shouldnt something be done? It's not our place to play police and we are in there home to do a service, but what would you do?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
It is hard to see but the other dog is standing in the corner and by that dog bowl is nothing but piles of crap. To the right is just drenched urine every where.

I was thinking maybe if I call the apartment complex and say I'm a tenant walking buy and smelt it, they would act first..

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
So sad. That's no way for an animal to live. I would report it....but maybe wait a week or two so it doesn't seem so close to when you were there. A little distance might not let them assume it was you....even tho it's supposed to by anonymous.

Was there a smell? Hard to report a smell if it wasn't present and a legit thing that would need to be looked in to.

Reactions: GreenTechAgain

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well it looks like them pitt bulls don't mind living in filth .............just like the owners.

Don't use your standards to judge others.

Dey looks happy to mees.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But it's their lifestyle. They probably live like that too and think nothing of it. Don't put your standards in the equation.
The bottom line is get better customers.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
But it's their lifestyle. They probably live like that too and think nothing of it. Don't put your standards in the equation.
The bottom line is get better customers.

Would you feel differently if it were humans getting mistreated?

Just because they are ignorant because of their lifestyle doesn't make it right!

Is it ok for parents to abuse their kids because it was the lifestyle they were brought up in and they continue the cycle cause they don't know differently?

steve_64

I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. I had a guy last week kick me out of apartment twice while giving him a quote.

He insulted me thinking I work for free and I insulted him back ..Several times.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
LOL I can just imagine the stories everyone has with some of these crazies and interactions we have with them. Some lady called the other day to say our sanitaire vacuum blew out the power in her house and she wanted a refund for the whole cleaning because she had to reset her power box. She begin to get crazy and I hung up on her. She called back and said you hung up on me? I said nope, the power must have went out. :lol: Imagine how crazy it got after that.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You can keep it professional with 1,000 customers but those 1 or 2 can turn anyone crazy especially if your one of the main ones dealing with them. I don't usually hang up on anyone unless they begin swearing about something. With her, it was worth hanging up and taking the 1 star Google plus review.

... Btw her check bounced for the cleaning and we haven't been able to reach her since. It was only a $90 job. It's always the small amount jobs that give so many issues.

Reactions: Jimmy L and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom