Would You Use this Blower Oil in Your Truckmount?

Name
George Valliant
I ordered synthetic blower oil from Jon-Don and was expecting Garner Denver Aeon PD. Instead, I received generic Synthetic Blower Oil. It looks to be high quality and only needs to be changed every 2000 hours. It's costs $11.00 less per quart than the G/D.

If it's good stuff I may use it. If it doesn't offer the same protection then I will toss it. What do you think? Is there an $11 difference between the no name synthetic blower oil and the G/D?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I'm using a 20 YR old #5 Sutorbilt that my dad used Non detergent 30W in for 1000's of hours....

I'm all for going with synthetic everything... but I don't worry myself if its generic or not... almost 90% of the products out there are the same thing as there generic counterpart just repackaged and more $$$.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I agree with Ashley. I have a 20plus year old Rotts 45 thtat I ran nothing but a non detergent 30w in untill a feww years ago when I changed to a synthetic. I think with as many TMs as Jon Don goes through they would only use good stuff.

Rex Tyus

If it has the same specs as what you have been using I would use it. Chances are it is made at the same place the GD is. The GD is a private lable from some one else any way. They don't have refineries that I know of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom