Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Release.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Not for $119.95...

Now I've been known to do "not so bright things in my past" just ask my pops...:dejection:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Well.....they took it a "little" too far.

But anybody (no matter how old he is, Lee, or Elmerish, you know who you are) that does not have some disclaimer to protect themselves is playing with fire. I know, I know Lee, nobody ever sued you etc. yata. etc.

But there are things out there that are not within our control and are not due to our negligence, that we could easily be sued for. I like to be protected for those. And if you are not, that's just plain.... silly.

P.S. What products are you selling them, Jim, that require such air tight legal protection? :winky:

Last edited:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'm not surprised they are so cheap/inexpensive. Likely hold no insurance etc cover anything that's in the disclaimers and that's why he needs them. Lol

That's the problem with "cheap" clients. They expect everything at a cheap price and rake you over the coals for any little misstep.

I'd bet this list comes out of every possible thing that these cheap customers ever tried to hold him liable for.

@Mikey P ....I can be wordy at times, but I'm waaaaay more tactful in how I present things. And typically don't phrase things in the negative. I'd never sign this. And I'd never write it.

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
O.K. Lee, I'll spell it out:

The ones who make the client sign a release for what is clearly their negligence are unethical and dumb. As clearly it sends the wrong message and is not likely to protect them in court.

The ones who don't protect themselves from what is not in their control and or due to their negligence, may be just as dumb.

But are likely to be fantastic dancers and tend to feel better about themselves :winky:

I never ask my customers to sign anything but a check.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom