Would your customers sign this???

Name
Lee Stockwell
O.K. Lee, I'll spell it out:

The ones who make the client sign a release for what is clearly their negligence are unethical and dumb. As clearly it sends the wrong message and is not likely to protect them in court.

The ones who don't protect themselves from what is not in their control and or due to their negligence, may be just as dumb.

But are likely to be fantastic dancers and tend to feel better about themselves :winky:
I'm a horrible dancer, ask my wife and kids. They ask me not to dance in public.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I have them write out in their own writing the release including signature . I'm not sure a simple signature on a form would hold up if sued.
One sentence...never had a customer refuse after we discuss their problem. It has to stay their problem.

Reactions: Mikey P

randy

Name
Randy
I hope that form isn't from that weirdo in Raleigh that used to advertise on craigslist that he would clean your carpet in the nude for an extra $20 a room.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
I once had a hat that said "home wrecker".... It was meant for the married ones...

And I never wrecked any home that wasn't already wrecked...:winky:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
They left out a very important "We are not responsible".

We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for doing a proper job of cleaning for you, so don't complain!

I would be embarrassed to present such disclaimers to any customer/client.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
meaning we can f... your s... up every which way imaginable and you cannot hold me liable for any of it. Well I'd bet a cranky Small Claims Judge could take issue with one or more aspects of the contract. Unfortunately a consumer who would sign such smoking piece of paper would probably not have the courage to pursue a claim. What a POS rug sucker for issuing paper like that. Karma gonna circle back on them...

Reactions: Bob Savage

randy

Name
Randy
Really?? someone actually advertised this
I'm afraid so, and in the same craigslist AD : IICRC certified technician. Yes I'm serious.

There are a few bizarre cleaners in Raleigh, just ask Mikey. He can tell you about the wackadoo that called his wife and yelled at her over something Mikey did in regard to board management. For real, called the wife.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
When someone puts a form in front of you that repeats 10 x times:
"We are not responsible"...

You get the distinct feeling that they really aren't.

Years ago I went to Best Buy to get a tv, a 36 inch tube tv last of the dinosaurs.

The salesman was telling me I needed to buy the protection because they had four in the back with motherboard issues.

Needless to say I didn’t buy that set from him.

I got it else where never had a problem, except it wieghs over 200 lbs and I can’t give it away.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
wow, Im just glad I dont live in a "sue happy" area. Some places you probably need ridiculous disclaimers like this.

5 rooms plus pet treatments for $120, sucks for that cleaner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom