Wow, Krud Kutter worked great!

Name
Steve Lawrence
So I needed a product to clean my gutter facings and funky mildew stains on clapboard. Man, this stuff is the bomb. Found it on the internet with rave reviews. Satisfied all my needs. Even claims to remove dried latex paint--although I didn't need that. Also says it is safe for carpet cleaning needs, LOL. Pleasant to use, odorless, doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes. Anyway, here it is if you're interested:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S8EQFO/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_1_w

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly Llama
Name
Steve Lawrence
My local hardware store carries it. It was $9 for the first quart, $25 for a gallon for refills. Pricing on Amazon is a little better.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I just spray them a little heavier with my prespray and they usually come right up. Often disappear just from spraying.
I don't know but it seems we have hellacious filtration soils up here in Michigan. Perhaps, with a 6 month heating season we just have more dirty air circulating our homes. Usually need more than prespray.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Krud Kutter will cut through anything. I had two sisters living in my rental houses that would sling frying pan grease against the vinyl siding. The grease was caked on and all crusted. The Krud Kutter took it right off. Tenants can be nasty people. Glad to be out of that business.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
But is it as good as LA's Totally Awesome?

Which by the way will destroy edge filtration faster than a Sutley comment on Ladwig!

That stuff is just as effective on your lungs too.

An Orbiter with it's black carpet brush is a puuurfect agitator for filtration soil.

Gets the bristles right up tight to the baseboard.

No easier way.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Genny says puple power is better to her.

if she likes butyl, (butyl is the main ingredient in all the purple juices) Zep Industrial Purple (at Home Depot ) has the highest concentration of butyl consumers can buy

it's wicked strong and needs diluted for most jobs

..L.T.A.

Reactions: steve_64
Name
Nate W.
Balls only get you into trouble anyways... Think about it....

IMG_1661.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Nate W.
Yikes.... I'm not @Zee , I don't have a sick twisted imagination...

But if you want to imagine that's my ass, that's all you Bud......!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
if she likes butyl, (butyl is the main ingredient in all the purple juices) Zep Industrial Purple (at Home Depot ) has the highest concentration of butyl consumers can buy

it's wicked strong and needs diluted for most jobs

..L.T.A.

Not to mention the caustic Sodium Hydroxide component.

Even more reason to try to limit it's use to exterior/commercial applications, and stick with KK inside.

Kicks ass on white gutters as the SH help to remove the oxidized top layer of paint, and only that layer if done right.

SH is a standard component so house wash solutions.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom